Search found 7 matches

by Justin14
Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:22 pm
Forum: Custom Tune Support
Topic: Dodge srv activation in 5.7 challenger gpec2 ecu
Replies: 5
Views: 5153

Re: Dodge srv activation in 5.7 challenger gpec2 ecu

Excellent thank you very much!
by Justin14
Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:43 pm
Forum: Custom Tune Support
Topic: Dodge srv activation in 5.7 challenger gpec2 ecu
Replies: 5
Views: 5153

Re: Dodge srv activation in 5.7 challenger gpec2 ecu

mikel wrote:got a calid?
Here is my cal ID 68212719ad
by Justin14
Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:26 pm
Forum: Custom Tune Support
Topic: Dodge srv activation in 5.7 challenger gpec2 ecu
Replies: 5
Views: 5153

Re: Dodge srv activation in 5.7 challenger gpec2 ecu

mikel wrote:got a calid?
When I get home from work later I'll post it up thanks for the help
by Justin14
Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:02 am
Forum: DataViewer/DV2
Topic: Not all pids saving to dash board for live logging
Replies: 3
Views: 10993

Re: Not all pids saving to dash board for live logging

mikel wrote:check the stickies :)

https://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewt ... 31&t=50827

fix is there.
Thank you, all fixed. I was. At work and only briefly scanned though them
by Justin14
Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:57 am
Forum: Custom Tune Support
Topic: Dodge srv activation in 5.7 challenger gpec2 ecu
Replies: 5
Views: 5153

Dodge srv activation in 5.7 challenger gpec2 ecu

Hello quick question, I have heard from a few people on other forums that you can activate the SRV active runner intake in a 5.7 calibration challenger gpec2 ecu using the cmr software, just wanted to verify this is possible. I'd love to ditch my MSD window switch that I am using to activate the ...
by Justin14
Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:11 pm
Forum: DataViewer/DV2
Topic: Not all pids saving to dash board for live logging
Replies: 3
Views: 10993

Re: Not all pids saving to dash board for live logging

anyone know what I could be doing wrong here? its driving me nuts. Thanks
by Justin14
Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:33 pm
Forum: DataViewer/DV2
Topic: Not all pids saving to dash board for live logging
Replies: 3
Views: 10993

Not all pids saving to dash board for live logging

Hello Guys, Im having a rather frustrating issue with my dataviewer 3.3 with live logging. I set up a dashboard with all the pids I need for tuning or so i thought. Well every time I go back to take another log only a 1/3 of the pids are still showing in the dashboard and I have to go back in and ...

Go to advanced search