Search found 2 matches

by jdilla42
Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:30 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Cannot register Intune
Replies: 118
Views: 141336

Re: Cannot register Intune

Hoping to get some assistance here. I registered my new intune tuner and downloaded the latest update. I received a registration confirmation e-mail with a confirmation code, but there's no where to enter the code on the Diablo website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
by jdilla42
Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:55 am
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Received Registration Confirmation E-Mail; Enter Code?
Replies: 0
Views: 1309

Received Registration Confirmation E-Mail; Enter Code?

Hoping to get some assistance here. I registered my new intune tuner and downloaded the latest update. I received a registration confirmation e-mail with a confirmation code, but there's no where to enter the code on the Diablo website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go to advanced search