Search found 31 matches
- Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:22 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: When can we see a fix??
- Replies: 59
- Views: 25878
Re: When can we see a fix??
I did buy mine used and per diablo I had a bad Com chip. Prior to reaching out to diablo I was data logging just fine and monitoring my truck with no problems. I then decided to load a tune up and I got a "TCM error 116 trinity failed to tune" during my tune process. I do not know if this had ...
- Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:35 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Internal Update trinity not functioning
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3846
Re: Internal Update trinity not functioning
Got tuner Friday of last week. Was able to data log on the truck over the weekend. I have not tuned with the trinity but all seems well with it. Thanks for the quick turn time.
- Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:34 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Diablo Support Consumer notice
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3487
Re: Diablo Support Consumer notice
Got tuner Friday of last week. Was able to data log on the truck over the weekend. I have not tuned with the trinity but all seems well with it. Thanks for the quick turn time.
- Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:29 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Diablo Support Consumer notice
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3487
Re: Diablo Support Consumer notice
Thanks will send out in the next few days
- Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:22 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Diablo Support Consumer notice
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3487
Re: Diablo Support Consumer notice
If a software reset would fix this issue, we would have done so just as we have done previously. Unfortunately a chip has failed on the tool and will need to be physically replaced. As you have seen, unplugging the tool and plugging it back in has not fixed this error and unfortunately it will need ...
- Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:19 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Diablo Support Consumer notice
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3487
Re: Diablo Support Consumer notice
Mike,
Seriously, read what you just typed. There is no way in Gods green earth I can fix this and I admitted it. I can solder all day that is no issue. This issues is with the software/firmware that I do not have access to and can not have access to. You are making statements knowing the answer to ...
Seriously, read what you just typed. There is no way in Gods green earth I can fix this and I admitted it. I can solder all day that is no issue. This issues is with the software/firmware that I do not have access to and can not have access to. You are making statements knowing the answer to ...
- Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:28 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Diablo Support Consumer notice
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3487
Re: Diablo Support Consumer notice
As you know the tone of a typed message cannot be depicted through the computer. I am upset but the last post was done just out of making my point and not intended on having a tone of being upset. So as a disclaimer the tone of the last message is just me making a long statement.
If someone would ...
If someone would ...
- Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:19 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Diablo Support Consumer notice
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3487
Diablo Support Consumer notice
I am not here to boil a pot. Diablo has a great product and they know it. It has all features in one and it is pretty much a one stop shop when it comes down to a plug and play tuner outside of running a standalone PCM/Computer, which is almost impossible given the emission standards set by states ...
- Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:51 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Internal Update trinity not functioning
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3846
Re: Internal Update trinity not functioning
Mike I was trying to keep this offline and directly with you.
Yes it is funny how that works
Good Day Mike
Yes it is funny how that works
Good Day Mike
- Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:33 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Internal Update trinity not functioning
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3846
Re: Internal Update trinity not functioning
I just called and there was a pretty much sorry you will have to send it in. Mike I am going to send you an email and if you could respond or give me a call. I think the issues I have had with this product have really been unfair even considering an out of warranty product. The product is unmarried ...
- Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:24 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Internal Update trinity not functioning
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3846
Re: Internal Update trinity not functioning
- Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:40 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Internal Update trinity not functioning
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3846
Internal Update trinity not functioning
I connected my unmarried tuner to my wife's car to read a trouble code and when I connect it the trinity powered up and as soon as it powered up it gave a "An internal update has been installed that requires a reboot Please unplug your Trinity briefly to cycle the power.(1)". I did not with no ...
- Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:46 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Maually saving OEM PCM before doing anything?????
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1624
Re: Maually saving OEM PCM before doing anything?????
I tried researching this but could not find anything on it. Are you able to do a manual forced backup of the PCM before doing anything to the truck? I know you said it automatically does it but what if it fails to do it properly like in my case when it tried updating the calibration on the truck.
- Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:41 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 non starting
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3366
Re: 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 non starting
did you try to disconnect the battery.i would not go spend the time or money to just go out and buy a new pcm.just for shits and gigs try to disconnect the battery first.i had this happen to me because I was fucking with the tunner and it got stuck in a lop.was not the tunner.
The battery thing ...
The battery thing ...
- Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:33 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: cal sequence 4?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2706
Re: cal sequence 4?
Mike I had this error with a 2004 dodge ram hemi a few days ago. I have since got things working out but just wondering would that updated fixed my Cal update issue?