I am and thank you very much.
Have a great day!!!
Search found 3 matches
- Wed May 06, 2015 11:39 am
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: New to CMR, looking for resources
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4432
- Wed May 06, 2015 9:29 am
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: New to CMR, looking for resources
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4432
Re: New to CMR, looking for resources
Mike,
The only cmr section I see is this one when I am on the forum.
Yes, this is my cmr username.
Thanks!!!
The only cmr section I see is this one when I am on the forum.
Yes, this is my cmr username.
Thanks!!!
- Tue May 05, 2015 5:45 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: New to CMR, looking for resources
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4432
New to CMR, looking for resources
Hello all.
I am new to CMR and have a supercharged challenger srt8 I need to tune. It has a 2 bar map sensor installed and I need to know where to find the scaling for the new sensor so I can enter the new values in his file.
Thanks
I am new to CMR and have a supercharged challenger srt8 I need to tune. It has a 2 bar map sensor installed and I need to know where to find the scaling for the new sensor so I can enter the new values in his file.
Thanks