Search found 4 matches

by tuning@performancecals
Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:20 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Custom tunes on 5.3
Replies: 21
Views: 44345

Re: Custom tunes on 5.3

I can work up a custom tune for you. Email me at [email protected]
by tuning@performancecals
Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:16 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: custom tuners for GM Trucks
Replies: 1
Views: 919

Re: custom tuners for GM Trucks

I can get you set up with a custom tune. Email me at [email protected]
by tuning@performancecals
Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:24 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L
Replies: 5
Views: 1782

Re: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

If you're looking for a custom tune, I can help out. Email me at [email protected] and we can get your truck dialed in.
by tuning@performancecals
Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:27 am
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Custom programming
Replies: 2
Views: 1638

Re: Custom programming

If you're looking for a custom tune, I can get you set up with one. Just email me at [email protected]

Go to advanced search