load this to the i2 drive and let it import and it should be fine.
Avoid ignition once this is loaded for now.
this update works for reading the oem backup but not able to put any custom tune in it. As we put the custom tune in we can select it but it goes back to main screen instead of ...
Search found 8 matches
- Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:26 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: The dreaded "Please Wait"
- Replies: 47
- Views: 31309
- Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:57 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: Jeep Wrangler Supercharged 2005 - How to disable P2074
- Replies: 16
- Views: 33460
Re: Jeep Wrangler Supercharged 2005 - How to disable P2074
100% agree with you about the file vs screenshot! My bad.
This isn't my most recent file for this Jeep but right now I dont have access to the laptop with all my files on it.
Thanks in advance for your help!
This isn't my most recent file for this Jeep but right now I dont have access to the laptop with all my files on it.
Thanks in advance for your help!
- Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:50 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: Jeep Wrangler Supercharged 2005 - How to disable P2074
- Replies: 16
- Views: 33460
Re: Jeep Wrangler Supercharged 2005 - How to disable P2074
Hi Mike!!
Thanks for you help here!!
I went in the HW Switches and here is a list of what I see. I cant see anything related to the P2074 or something similar...
Let me know what you think!
Thanks for you help here!!
I went in the HW Switches and here is a list of what I see. I cant see anything related to the P2074 or something similar...
Let me know what you think!
- Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:18 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: Jeep Wrangler Supercharged 2005 - How to disable P2074
- Replies: 16
- Views: 33460
Jeep Wrangler Supercharged 2005 - How to disable P2074
Hi all!
We have an issue with this setup:
Jeep Wrangler 2005
4.0L
Avenger Supercharger (Kenne Bell)
432CC Injectors
SRT4 2BAR Map (05033224AB)
Trinity T1000
We started the tuning with the original tune of the Wrangler 2005, rescaled the map and the injectors into the CMR.
As soon as we hit boost ...
We have an issue with this setup:
Jeep Wrangler 2005
4.0L
Avenger Supercharger (Kenne Bell)
432CC Injectors
SRT4 2BAR Map (05033224AB)
Trinity T1000
We started the tuning with the original tune of the Wrangler 2005, rescaled the map and the injectors into the CMR.
As soon as we hit boost ...
- Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:32 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: Access to CMR Advance section
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2580
Access to CMR Advance section
Hi i bought the CMR but i cannot see the CMR advance section of the forum is there a way you can give me access please
thanks
thanks
- Sun May 31, 2015 12:57 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: CMR Cal File
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2836
Re: CMR Cal File
i know there is no cal file for those injector but i was wondering if there is any cal file for the 3bar map sensormikel wrote:there is no specific cal file for the injectors you mentioned...
thanks
- Tue May 26, 2015 1:46 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: CMR Cal File
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2836
CMR Cal File
Hi im pretty new with CMR software and here is my question. I know there is some CAL file that come with it but dont know witch one to use can somebody please help me.
I have a 2004 SRT4 that upgrade to 750cc bosh injector and 3bar map sensor. i know how to calibrate the new injector but the map ...
I have a 2004 SRT4 that upgrade to 750cc bosh injector and 3bar map sensor. i know how to calibrate the new injector but the map ...
- Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:06 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: New to CMR cant download (no link in my account) HELP please
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2847
New to CMR cant download (no link in my account) HELP please
Hi I just bought the ing and CMR 300 mopar this morning and when I follow the instruction to download the software I don't see the link (its a blank page) did somebody know why ??? I have a car strapped on the dyno and no software please help asap
Thanks
Jeff
Intech Performance
Thanks
Jeff
Intech Performance