Search found 20 matches

by Airjack
Fri May 12, 2017 5:32 am
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: Recovery Mode 17 Silverado
Replies: 4
Views: 2744

Re: Recovery Mode 17 Silverado

Everything is working correctly now. Loaded a tune they sent me and now the tool is working normally.
by Airjack
Thu May 11, 2017 5:55 am
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: Recovery Mode 17 Silverado
Replies: 4
Views: 2744

Re: Recovery Mode 17 Silverado

ECM_12678679_LastTuneWritten.grg
ECM_12678679_Backup.grg
Richard is working on it but nothing as of yet. Please take a look.
by Airjack
Wed May 10, 2017 11:07 am
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: Recovery Mode 17 Silverado
Replies: 4
Views: 2744

Recovery Mode 17 Silverado

Tried e-mail but no response. I updated the tool for my 17 Silverado last night then went to make changes to the tune but halfway through it said tune failed, tool is in recovery mode, return to original program. I can't return to original because it keeps failing also. The truck runs but I can't do ...
by Airjack
Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:18 am
Forum: General Questions
Topic: 2017 chevrolet silverado 5.3 8speed
Replies: 5
Views: 9480

Re: 2017 chevrolet silverado 5.3 8speed

Any new news on the 2017 Silverado 1500 program? Just bought one and hate not being able to tune the afm out.
by Airjack
Tue May 12, 2015 11:55 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Replies: 29
Views: 12838

Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune

Wow sarah! That's how I would like mine to shift at WOT. It's better than it was but not like that.
2-3 will bark the tires but 1-2 is weak. :?
by Airjack
Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:33 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Replies: 29
Views: 12838

Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune

Sorry Zach,
Yes and I didn't notice much. When it shifts it shifts quick but it's just delayed 1-2 and 2-3 most of the time. It almost feels like the fuel cuts out and the truck slows for a second then back to normal when it shifts.
Jack
by Airjack
Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:19 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Replies: 29
Views: 12838

Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune

4.25.15 stop and go.log
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 170 times
Here is another log in stop and go traffic. Please let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary. Thanks.
by Airjack
Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:07 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Replies: 29
Views: 12838

Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune

Well I didn't know..... Zach asked me to log so he could see what the problem might be. I just assumed it logged the shifting. :-?
by Airjack
Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:52 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Replies: 29
Views: 12838

Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune

I only logged the normal driving problem because it bugs me when I'm driving around at normal speeds and everytime it shifts from 1st to 2nd it throws me forward then back... That is the problem and I did record it. Just wanted to let you also know it's not firm at WOT but I'm not worried about it ...
by Airjack
Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:07 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Replies: 29
Views: 12838

Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune

Try this one. The shifting is through the entire log at normal throttle. It's not on this log but I did a WOT run and the 1-2 was light, the others were firm.
Jack
3GCPCRECXEG518424_01.log
(422.15 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
by Airjack
Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:21 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Replies: 29
Views: 12838

Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune

Ok thanks.
by Airjack
Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:51 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Replies: 29
Views: 12838

Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune

Does that mean I have to record a new log or just restore the pids and download again?
Jack
by Airjack
Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:41 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Replies: 29
Views: 12838

Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune

Zach, About 2-3 minutes into the log are part throttle shifts and one WOT at the very end. Thanks.
3GCPCRECXEG518424_00.log
(1.97 MiB) Downloaded 358 times
by Airjack
Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:53 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Replies: 29
Views: 12838

Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune

Zach, 1-2 still has a bad lag but everything else is ok.
by Airjack
Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:10 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Replies: 29
Views: 12838

Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune

Sorry but it still shifts stock from 1-2. Like I said before it's like the power management is taking over because I get a delay then shift in all gears but 1-2 is real bad. Not saying I want a dragster but I like a firm quick shift.

Go to advanced search