My AFR was 12.4-12.6 all my dyno runs. This was with a wideband hooked up and not a tail pipe sniffer so they are accurate numbers.
Search found 369 matches
- Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:16 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: NO CAI tune for the SRT cars
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1499
Re: NO CAI tune for the SRT cars
My AFR was PERFECT with the 93 tune. I have the Legmaker fender pull CAI just to give you an idea.
My AFR was 12.4-12.6 all my dyno runs. This was with a wideband hooked up and not a tail pipe sniffer so they are accurate numbers.
My AFR was 12.4-12.6 all my dyno runs. This was with a wideband hooked up and not a tail pipe sniffer so they are accurate numbers.
- Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:56 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Question for the tunas.....
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2058
Re: Question for the tunas.....
Annnnd, MDS is NOT coming on. It was all my imagination.
Just the light coming on under decel and that's it.
- Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:49 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Question for the tunas.....
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2058
Re: Question for the tunas.....
Ill check to see if its actually coming on. I do notice the ECO light not coming on while just cruising around but it does come on under decel. It feels like its coming on but ill check to make sure. If all else fails ill throw up the last tune written. :)
Hell, Ill just throw the WiTech on it and ...
Hell, Ill just throw the WiTech on it and ...
- Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:19 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Question for the tunas.....
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2058
Question for the tunas.....
I got a 2013 SRT8 Charger SuperBee. Is the MDS mode in the latest update still not working?. Not a big deal but when I turn MDS off in my car it turns off during cruising but will still come on under decel when foot off the gas.
Like I said, not a big deal but just wondering. Everything else is ...
Like I said, not a big deal but just wondering. Everything else is ...
- Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:59 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: orginal backup its better than tuned
- Replies: 56
- Views: 13567
Re: orginal backup its better than tuned
Thats because the Hemi is poorly designed. The combustion chambers don't dissipate heat properly, the fuel isn't injected in the right place, and the compression is too high for the way its set up. Thats why it knocks stock, and by adding advance, it makes the knock even worse.
The whole top end ...
The whole top end ...
- Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:54 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: orginal backup its better than tuned
- Replies: 56
- Views: 13567
Re: orginal backup its better than tuned
Thats because the Hemi is poorly designed. The combustion chambers don't dissipate heat properly, the fuel isn't injected in the right place, and the compression is too high for the way its set up. Thats why it knocks stock, and by adding advance, it makes the knock even worse.
The whole top end ...
The whole top end ...
- Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:09 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2012 Challenger SRT 91 tune
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3548
Re: 2012 Challenger SRT 91 tune
Can you adjust the fan settings?
- Tue May 01, 2012 5:35 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 392 Hemi tuner
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7024
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 392 Hemi tuner
Exactly!!!!!HarrisonZ wrote:Those hp. numbers are pretty weak for the boost being run. Lol.
When I get the ported VMP TVS blower and tune it will be running 16 pounds BUT I will be in the 650 RWHP range with my 5.4L...................
- Tue May 01, 2012 12:30 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 392 Hemi tuner
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7024
Re: RE: Re: RE: 392 Hemi tuner
Hope you got a good deal? I wouldn't have bought a 2012 unless i got it for around $40k with the 662hp 2013 coming out next month. I couldn't live with myself if I gave up on an extra 100hp. Exactly why I bought the V instead of an M56.
So what'd it cost you?
Hell....40k would have been nice but ...
So what'd it cost you?
Hell....40k would have been nice but ...
- Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:09 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 392 Hemi tuner
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7024
RE: Re: RE: 392 Hemi tuner
I took care of my lack of tuning for my 392......................I traded it in for a 2012 Shelby GT500.
- Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:02 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2011 Ram support?
- Replies: 139
- Views: 68388
RE: Re: 2011 ram support
You looking at Boss's to huh?? LOL. There are a few 2012's still around where I live and they are in the low 40's. I like the new 2013's though.
- Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:25 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2011 Ram support?
- Replies: 139
- Views: 68388
- Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:44 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Tune For 2011 392 Hemi Chally
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4196
Re: RE: Tune For 2011 392 Hemi Chally
Dave at B&G Chrysler has a tuned PCM for ur 392.....i talked to one customer to make sure it was real an on the dyno he made 35rwhp on Chrysler dyno....They will have a 11 5.7L in next week to start to tune them also......This is the route il be going for my 11 5.7L until an actual handheld tuner ...
- Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:57 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Tune For 2011 392 Hemi Chally
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4196
RE: Re: RE: Tune For 2011 392 Hemi Chally
Yep, I remember it quite well the day they told us to update it all even if there wasnt anything wrong with the car. We were all pissed because they were not going to pay us individually for each module flashed. They were going to pay us 2 tenths to update them all. Good thing is I would NEVER ...
- Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:25 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Tune For 2011 392 Hemi Chally
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4196
Re: RE: Tune For 2011 392 Hemi Chally
I could never do that with a Mopar. The way the Cals are always changing, I'd be scared shitless that the dealer would overwrite it every time I brought the car in. I was worried about this as well but i talked to my dealer and u have to request a flash or PCM upgrade upon request or they will not ...