Search found 14 matches
- Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:43 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 2017 GM
- Replies: 18
- Views: 95856
Re: 2017 GM
Any updates with the 2017 Tahoe, Tuner says "not supported" I download the updates which never seem to get installed to the tuner. I2 Model.
- Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:10 am
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 2017 GM
- Replies: 18
- Views: 95856
Re: 2017 GM
Any updates on the 2017 Tahoe tunes? Really just looking to shut the AFM off!
- Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:25 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: inTune regristration/update issues
- Replies: 17
- Views: 33324
Re: inTune regristration/update issues
Thanks Mike. Worked!!
- Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:49 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: inTune regristration/update issues
- Replies: 17
- Views: 33324
Re: inTune regristration/update issues
See attached.
- Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:12 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: InTune will not update.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1930
Re: InTune will not update.
So....... 
- Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:11 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: inTune regristration/update issues
- Replies: 17
- Views: 33324
Re: inTune regristration/update issues
So........ 
- Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:41 am
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: inTune regristration/update issues
- Replies: 17
- Views: 33324
Re: inTune regristration/update issues
I have the same issue......
- Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:03 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: InTune will not update.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1930
Re: InTune will not update.
OK, I re-registered the unit (again). I had tried this when the unit wouldn't update a couple of weeks ago. I do not have a PC in my house so using a PC could be a problem.
- Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:57 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: InTune will not update.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1930
InTune will not update.
My inTune (version 1) will not update. Says it needs to be registered first? I have updated my tuner a number of times before with no issues.
PS. I am running on MAC not a PC.
PS. I am running on MAC not a PC.
- Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:26 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: intune wont update
- Replies: 18
- Views: 12270
Re: intune wont update
I have the same problem. I have updated my tuner a number of times before with no issues. Ps.
I am running on MAC not a PC.
I am running on MAC not a PC.
- Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:36 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2014 Silverado Quick shifting
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5494
Re: 2014 Silverado Quick shifting
After returning to stock throttle the truck is running great. Shifting is nearly perfect.
- Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:31 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2014 Silverado 5.3 LTZ w/Magnaflow
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2556
Re: 2014 Silverado 5.3 LTZ w/Magnaflow
How about a cat back system? I have the Borla ATAK system on my 2014 Silverado.
- Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:48 am
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2014 Silverado Quick shifting
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5494
Re: 2014 Silverado Quick shifting
I have a 14 Silverado as well with AirAid CAI, Jet throttle body and MAF sensor. I added a Borla ATAK system and tuned the 87 canned tune, DOD off and adjusted the throttle response to 17%. The shifting was horrible, if I don't floor it. Going 2 - 3 the engine has to catch up and basically lags ...
- Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:10 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 596070
Re: Latest Intune release here.
Attempting to update my InTune from 1r04b to the new firmware...any help? And need GM Tunes update as well...2014 Silverado w/ 5.3.
Ps. using a Mac
I was able to update on my MAC. Is App # 1r04e, GM Tune Db 1r02i and GM PID Db 1r01a what I need for my 2014 Silverado 5.3? Want to be sure before I ...
Ps. using a Mac
I was able to update on my MAC. Is App # 1r04e, GM Tune Db 1r02i and GM PID Db 1r01a what I need for my 2014 Silverado 5.3? Want to be sure before I ...