-- still tweaking the tune Ripp provided, but can't complain too much with the additional 125+ hp! Search found 4 matches
- Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:44 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Let us share your build!
- Replies: 136
- Views: 4907879
Re: Let us share your build!
'09 Jeep JK with Ripp SC + Headers and custom Ripp inTune
-- still tweaking the tune Ripp provided, but can't complain too much with the additional 125+ hp! 
-- still tweaking the tune Ripp provided, but can't complain too much with the additional 125+ hp! - Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:37 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Custom Tune for a Jeep JK
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2054
Re: Custom Tune for a Jeep JK
Sounds good I'll go ahead and do that much appreciated!
- Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:51 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Custom Tune for a Jeep JK
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2054
Re: Custom Tune for a Jeep JK
Sorry for coming in late, and thank you for your response. I was finally able to set the custom tune Ripp provided. I made sure it was the SC+Long tube header tune. The previous "custom" tune the guy who installed the Ripp has been overwritten and I have not spoken with him about the tune since he ...
- Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:14 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Custom Tune for a Jeep JK
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2054
Custom Tune for a Jeep JK
First post here, sorry if this question is already answered. I just got a bunch of stuff installed on my '09 Jeep JK and was wondering if I needed a custom tune? The guy who installed my Ripp SC and headers put in his custom parameters, however they feel off imho. I didn't know if a new tune is ...