Further info.
The update was finally successful. When the device was done doing its thing I plugged it into the truck. Successfully reprogrammed the truck. All good, all back to the DiablosSport Towing tune that I was after.
Hope others who find the same problems updating the device are able to ...
Search found 8 matches
- Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:10 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Ignition updater problems
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15648
- Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:20 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Ignition updater problems
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15648
Re: Ignition updater problems
Thanks.
I deleted that group file. Ran the update again and got the same problem.
Found a solution:
Plugged it into windowsPC and used file explorer. Turned on the show hidden files option. There is a directory called trashed and a bunch of other 4 kb files files that show up in the root of the ...
I deleted that group file. Ran the update again and got the same problem.
Found a solution:
Plugged it into windowsPC and used file explorer. Turned on the show hidden files option. There is a directory called trashed and a bunch of other 4 kb files files that show up in the root of the ...
- Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:31 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Ignition updater problems
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15648
Re: Ignition updater problems
info file
- Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:10 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Ignition updater problems
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15648
Ignition updater problems
Not sure if the issue is the ignition updater program or if it is the intune.
I went to use my intune this morning on the truck. The unit gave an error message, saying vehicle not supported. Odd ... I've used the tuner on the truck for number of years, no problem. I checked the file firmware info ...
I went to use my intune this morning on the truck. The unit gave an error message, saying vehicle not supported. Odd ... I've used the tuner on the truck for number of years, no problem. I checked the file firmware info ...
- Fri May 26, 2017 11:23 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Diablo inTune i1000 Issues
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3955
Re: Diablo inTune i1000 Issues
Just sharing my experience with it.
Plug it into a windows based PC. Run the updater app found on the diablosport drive that shows up, USB drive of the i1000. It will auto update everything. If it doesn't, click on the check for updates button. Let it run and touch nothing and stop nothing. It may ...
Plug it into a windows based PC. Run the updater app found on the diablosport drive that shows up, USB drive of the i1000. It will auto update everything. If it doesn't, click on the check for updates button. Let it run and touch nothing and stop nothing. It may ...
- Fri May 26, 2017 12:29 am
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: PCM CALIBRATION
- Replies: 15
- Views: 21468
Re: PCM CALIBRATION
Similar or even same question, I think.
I've been using the i1000 inTune with great success on my '04 Dodge Ram Hemi for a few years. I use it to switch up between normal driving tune and when I am hooking up the trailer pulling a load or a long leg speed run to the city, as well as summer/winter ...
I've been using the i1000 inTune with great success on my '04 Dodge Ram Hemi for a few years. I use it to switch up between normal driving tune and when I am hooking up the trailer pulling a load or a long leg speed run to the city, as well as summer/winter ...
- Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:24 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 595609
Re: Latest Intune release here.
Hi, are the latest and greatest files scattered through this thread.? Are the files updated regularly?
I ask because I've downloaded the files from the first page posts and put them on using my Mac. But when I later used the windows PC and the autoupdate program on the inTune, I got a different set ...
I ask because I've downloaded the files from the first page posts and put them on using my Mac. But when I later used the windows PC and the autoupdate program on the inTune, I got a different set ...
- Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:14 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Intune/PC info
- Replies: 76
- Views: 131952
Re: Intune/PC info
Picked up an inTune today. Had troubles 1 and 2
1. getting it to connect up to my Mac. So I tried an old laptop I have here, windows8. After fumblamamaging around with this for awhile, and some frustrations I tried something else. I went through the drawer and tried different USB cords. Et Voila ...
1. getting it to connect up to my Mac. So I tried an old laptop I have here, windows8. After fumblamamaging around with this for awhile, and some frustrations I tried something else. I went through the drawer and tried different USB cords. Et Voila ...