Search found 13 matches
- Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:12 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2003 Dodge Ram 5.7 misfires what PID to log?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5291
Re: 2003 Dodge Ram 5.7 misfires what PID to log?
file posted
- Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:06 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2003 Dodge Ram 5.7 misfires what PID to log?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5291
Re: 2003 Dodge Ram 5.7 misfires what PID to log?
See attached file.
- Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:29 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2003 Dodge Ram 5.7 misfires what PID to log?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5291
Re: 2003 Dodge Ram 5.7 misfires what PID to log?
On the Tuner when configuring PID's if I select the "misfire" PID it jumps back to the PID configuration screen but does not add "misfire".
Should I be able to log this on a 2003 Ram 2500 5.7?
Should I be able to log this on a 2003 Ram 2500 5.7?
- Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:46 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Updating I-1000, use Ignition??
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8051
Re: Updating I-1000, use Ignition??
Test reply for emails.
- Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:56 am
- Forum: DataViewer/DV2
- Topic: Which version Data Viewer for I-1000?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 10402
Which version Data Viewer for I-1000?
Which version of Data Viewer should I be using for my I-1000?
2003 Dodge Ram.
Haven't used it for a while and want to log some data.
2003 Dodge Ram.
Haven't used it for a while and want to log some data.
- Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:53 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Updating I-1000, use Ignition??
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8051
Updating I-1000, use Ignition??
Should I be using "Ignition" to update my I-1000 for 2003 Dodge Ram?
- Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:13 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2003 Dodge Ram 5.7 misfires what PID to log?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5291
2003 Dodge Ram 5.7 misfires what PID to log?
I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 with 5.7.
Feels like I am dropping a cylinder.
Would like to log fuel trims and misfires.
Any idea what PIDs to log?
Assume if my fuel trim is constantly adjusting, going rich then leaning out that would be lack of spark,
This would show as misfire as well?
What PID ...
Feels like I am dropping a cylinder.
Would like to log fuel trims and misfires.
Any idea what PIDs to log?
Assume if my fuel trim is constantly adjusting, going rich then leaning out that would be lack of spark,
This would show as misfire as well?
What PID ...
- Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:01 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Log files take a LONG time to write.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1164
Re: Log files take a LONG time to write.
Thank you.
- Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:14 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Issue recording multiple log files
- Replies: 1
- Views: 856
Issue recording multiple log files
If I want to stop recording a log file and start another what is the procedure?
Here is what I do and what the outcome is.
“Scan tool>data logging>record”
After logging for a bit (could be 1 minute or 5 minutes) press back arrow to stop recording.
Save/write log file.
After Log file is ...
Here is what I do and what the outcome is.
“Scan tool>data logging>record”
After logging for a bit (could be 1 minute or 5 minutes) press back arrow to stop recording.
Save/write log file.
After Log file is ...
- Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:44 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: I-1000 issues logging stock ECU
- Replies: 0
- Views: 580
I-1000 issues logging stock ECU
I had issues with logging the stock ECU.
Values were totally invalid.
I started this new thread with a different subject that is more relevant to what was going on.
Copied from previous post:
Migander---
Will the I-1000 data-log the stock ECU before loading a Diablo canned tune?
2003 Dodge Ram 5 ...
Values were totally invalid.
I started this new thread with a different subject that is more relevant to what was going on.
Copied from previous post:
Migander---
Will the I-1000 data-log the stock ECU before loading a Diablo canned tune?
2003 Dodge Ram 5 ...
- Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:32 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Log files take a LONG time to write.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1164
Log files take a LONG time to write.
It takes a LONG time to write log files.
Write time seems to be as long as the actual logging time.
I.e, after logging for 6 minutes it takes 6 minutes to write the log file.
Is this correct behavior?
Write time seems to be as long as the actual logging time.
I.e, after logging for 6 minutes it takes 6 minutes to write the log file.
Is this correct behavior?
- Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:57 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Is there an I-1000 forum?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 761
Is there an I-1000 forum?
I-1000 on 2003 Dodge Ram 5.7.
- Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:53 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: I-1000 logging stock ECU?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 806
I-1000 logging stock ECU?
Will the I-1000 data-log the stock ECU before loading a Diablo canned tune?
2003 Dodge Ram 5.7.
I tried to data-log before loading a tune the rpm and battery voltage are super high.
".log" attached.
2003 Dodge Ram 5.7.
I tried to data-log before loading a tune the rpm and battery voltage are super high.
".log" attached.