Did you buy one yet? FYI. I bought the Trinity for my 2015 SHO.
Bone stock:
93 octane
0-60 5.6 secs
1/4 mile 14.3 @ 96MPH
Trinity installed, Air cleaner out, Exhaust leak created between flex pipe flanges and exhaust pipes (3) mm spacers.
93 octane
0-60 4.9 secs
1/4 mile 12.9 @ 105MPH
Search found 3 matches
- Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:10 am
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: Risk to warranty? Is the trinity popular for the 2015 SHO?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3934
- Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:37 pm
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: Installing on 2015 SHO
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3159
Installing on 2015 SHO
Okay people! I purchased a Trinity for my 2015 SHO. What an experience this was.
I will not tell you all of the issues and problems I had trying to save my original MAP file. First it takes about one hour to save your original PCM file to the Trinity. Try telling your SHO to stay alive for one hour ...
I will not tell you all of the issues and problems I had trying to save my original MAP file. First it takes about one hour to save your original PCM file to the Trinity. Try telling your SHO to stay alive for one hour ...
- Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:10 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: DST1000 - By FAR the worst tuner I ever purchased
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4611
Re: DST1000 - By FAR the worst tuner I ever purchased
I am having the same issue. Of course, I have additional error messages. The trinity is fully updated. I connect to my 2015 SHO and can data log to a PC and display gages. I cannot save the original map. The trinity tries twice then quits, It usually gets to about 3% then fails with the "Original ...