Search found 16 matches
- Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:18 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13568
Re: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
Can I please get a reply as to why the tuner is not turning off the speed limiter? 
- Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:01 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13568
Re: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
This was the last tune written to the vehicle. I did choose to reset parameters. Still hitting the limiter.
And has there been any progress in a TCM tune for the 8 speed?
And has there been any progress in a TCM tune for the 8 speed?
- Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:54 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13568
Re: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
Installed and it runs better. Still hitting the limiter at 99 though. Tried turning the limiter off on the tool and the vehicle started having issues again. Reset the tune and reinstalled the custom tune. Runs fine again. Still hitting the limiter though.
- Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:01 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13568
Re: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
Original Backup
- Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:58 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13568
- Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:30 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13568
Re: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
Tune is not working properly. It has a lag time when you mash down on the pedal and the speed limiter will not turn off!! Have never had such problems with a tuner before. Is there a fix for this ?? Or better yet how about a full refund , since this tuner doesn't do what y'all say it will!!!!!
- Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:23 am
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13568
Re: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
What happened to the weekly update that you were going to post , that is going to support my truck?
- Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:36 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13568
Re: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
So I will have to up-date the tool next week to be able to use it ?

- Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:45 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13568
Re: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
And if I still have this tuner by that time what will I do about the "Original backup" files that are on it?
- Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:37 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13568
Re: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
So what's the estimated time before I can actually use the tuner I purchased?
- Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:33 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13568
Re: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
The reason I purchased this tuner was that your site stated it supported GM 2015 6.2l. Now you are telling me it doesn't yet?
- Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:58 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13568
Re: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
I had updated before using it the first time.
- Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:35 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13568
- Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:30 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13568
Re: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
it won't let me do anything though. Do I need to load the original tune back to the truck and then do a backup with manual trans selected?
When I first plugged the Trinity in, it said
"Your calibration is not currently supported" and then
"Trinity will try to save your original backup"
The only ...
When I first plugged the Trinity in, it said
"Your calibration is not currently supported" and then
"Trinity will try to save your original backup"
The only ...
- Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:26 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13568
Re: Trinity locked with 2015 Silverado 6.2
I found that out. Lol. Last tune written was "PCM: Original Backup". Backed up the PCM before realizing I needed to switch the transmission to manual.