Search found 5 matches
- Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:52 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 595958
Re: Latest Intune release here.
Thank you.
- Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:31 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 595958
Re: Latest Intune release here.
Im looking for 91 octane tune, for 2014 Chevy silverado 5.3L flex.
- Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:37 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Updating Intune.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1036
Updating Intune.
I connected My intune to my laptop Its a Lenovo Thinkpad with Intel.
I am trying to do the auto update and it starts to do it and says not to unplug trying to reboot. and it stays there for 1 hour and does nothing. Clicked auto update again and did same for another hour. got tired of waiting and ...
I am trying to do the auto update and it starts to do it and says not to unplug trying to reboot. and it stays there for 1 hour and does nothing. Clicked auto update again and did same for another hour. got tired of waiting and ...
- Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:41 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2014 chevy silverado 5.3 Tuning???
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1527
Re: 2014 chevy silverado 5.3 Tuning???
I went to computor and click cd drive diablosport. then intune.exe it opens up for 5 seconds then redirects me to register unit, but after putting in my info says it has already been registered and it keeps happening, it wont let me use it.
- Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:22 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2014 chevy silverado 5.3 Tuning???
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1527
2014 chevy silverado 5.3 Tuning???
I have a 2014 Chevy silverado 5.3 flex fuel
I run 91 octane but only see 87 octane tunes, also i have long tube headers with y pipe and a diamond eye 3" Catback exhaust.
Can i custome tune myself, I am looking to disable rear o2 sensors, and i have seen on other posts that there is a website to go ...
I run 91 octane but only see 87 octane tunes, also i have long tube headers with y pipe and a diamond eye 3" Catback exhaust.
Can i custome tune myself, I am looking to disable rear o2 sensors, and i have seen on other posts that there is a website to go ...