Search found 3 matches
- Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:44 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 15 Charger/Challenger/300 needed
- Replies: 31
- Views: 44381
Re: 15 Charger/Challenger/300 needed
They never answered me and I live like 40 minutes away.

- Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:57 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 15 Charger/Challenger/300 needed
- Replies: 31
- Views: 44381
Re: 15 Charger/Challenger/300 needed
here is a pic of my car just in case
- Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:37 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 15 Charger/Challenger/300 needed
- Replies: 31
- Views: 44381
Re: 15 Charger/Challenger/300 needed
I live in Port st lucie I have a 2015 Rt challenger with resonator delete and flowmasters, I dont work alot as i aam semi retired. so let me know My car has less than 500 miles
I also have a 2014challenger rt blacktop both are Auto

I also have a 2014challenger rt blacktop both are Auto