Search found 4 matches
- Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:18 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Serious decrease in MPG....PLEASE HELP>>!!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1723
Re: Serious decrease in MPG....PLEASE HELP>>!!!
well...thx for all the help and support...im glad i spent 400 bux on somethign that didnt work ...
- Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:33 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Serious decrease in MPG....PLEASE HELP>>!!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1723
Re: Serious decrease in MPG....PLEASE HELP>>!!!
stock tire size....265/70/17 on front and rear.
i think the gears are 3:83....at 98 kph or about 58
mph im running about 1400 prm on the hiway
i think the gears are 3:83....at 98 kph or about 58
mph im running about 1400 prm on the hiway
- Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:02 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Serious decrease in MPG....PLEASE HELP>>!!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1723
Serious decrease in MPG....PLEASE HELP>>!!!
Hi there everyone...
My truck.....2006 Chevy Silverado, 4.8, 4x4...190,000km....or about 115,000 miles. Im totally a novice at engine tuning..i know engines...but have never tuned so go easy on me...lol
I bought the intune 1000 for my truck in hopes of a perking up the engine and picking up a ...
My truck.....2006 Chevy Silverado, 4.8, 4x4...190,000km....or about 115,000 miles. Im totally a novice at engine tuning..i know engines...but have never tuned so go easy on me...lol
I bought the intune 1000 for my truck in hopes of a perking up the engine and picking up a ...
- Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:55 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
- Replies: 81
- Views: 127859
Re: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here
Hi there everyone...
My truck.....2006 Chevy Silverado, 4.8, 4x4...190,000km....or about 115,000 miles. Im totally a novice at engine tuning..i know engines...but have never tuned so go easy on me...lol
I bought the intune 1000 for my truck in hopes of a perking up the engine and picking up a ...
My truck.....2006 Chevy Silverado, 4.8, 4x4...190,000km....or about 115,000 miles. Im totally a novice at engine tuning..i know engines...but have never tuned so go easy on me...lol
I bought the intune 1000 for my truck in hopes of a perking up the engine and picking up a ...