Search found 26 matches
- Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:51 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2005 Ram transmission tuning....
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1338
Re: 2005 Ram transmission tuning....
Thanks for the reply Garrett. I am just so confused on how it works with an intune and not the trinity?! I basically paid roughly $200 more for a stop watch and not TCM tuning. Frustrating!
- Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:55 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2005 Ram transmission tuning....
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1338
Re: 2005 Ram transmission tuning....
Good to hear. Thanks!
- Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:47 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2005 Ram transmission tuning....
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1338
2005 Ram transmission tuning....
Any progress with the TCM tuning on the '05 Rams? Wish I would have just kept my intune!!!! 
- Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:56 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Trans. tuning lost since 1r13c update
- Replies: 73
- Views: 32306
Re: Trans. tuning lost since 1r13c update
It is taking forever. I switched from an Intune to a Trinity and lost my hemifever TCM tune. But my trinity never read the TCM, no backup, nothing! Thinking of going back to intune so I can run my custom TCM tune! I think they are more worried about the newer vehicles since this only happens on the ...
- Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:45 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: 2005 Ram transmission tuning....
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1258
2005 Ram transmission tuning....
Have you guys gotten any closer on figuring out why the '05s transmissions can't get custom tuned with the Trinity? Wish I would have kept my Intune.
- Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:14 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: trying to get a tune update cant figure it out
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1214
Re: trying to get a tune update cant figure it out
Do you have the downloader installed on y0ur computer? If you have the drive on the computer, just plug it in and it should auto update.
- Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:25 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: backup and last tune written error
- Replies: 15
- Views: 11011
Re: backup and last tune written error
Sorry to hear that FrenchBee. But, thanks for the heads up. THis is the first I have heard of that!
- Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:38 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: No backup TCM!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2347
Re: No backup TCM!
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<tool_info>
<main svn="7429" sw_rev="1r03x" full_version="InTune-1r03x 03/25/2014 02:04:19 PM"/>
<registration status="1" sn="CIIEH9F-1"/>
<cal_id CM1="05094258ADA" PCM="56028958AI"/>
<restore bc="14" vin="1D7HA16D55J586282" id-"0"/>
<system_db vin="1r01c" dtc="1r01a" info ...
<tool_info>
<main svn="7429" sw_rev="1r03x" full_version="InTune-1r03x 03/25/2014 02:04:19 PM"/>
<registration status="1" sn="CIIEH9F-1"/>
<cal_id CM1="05094258ADA" PCM="56028958AI"/>
<restore bc="14" vin="1D7HA16D55J586282" id-"0"/>
<system_db vin="1r01c" dtc="1r01a" info ...
- Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:48 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: No backup TCM!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2347
Re: No backup TCM!
OK. Thanks Monte!
- Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:19 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: No backup TCM!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2347
Re: No backup TCM!
Maybe you should put a warning out for computer dummies! Do I get the info.xml off the intune or my laptop? Because I am seeing nothing like that save on my laptop!
- Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:28 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Tune for throttle boost
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2504
Re: Tune for throttle boost
You can boost it yourself. Should be able to go to write vehicle, then adjust parameters (NOT RESET ALL PARAMETERS). It will write it to your current tune. Maybe you can just go to adjustable parameters and do it there, I don't remember right off if you have to go to write tune/vehicle. Hope this ...
- Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:14 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: No backup TCM!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2347
No backup TCM!
It would be nice to hear something on this. I foolishly put my inTune up for sale and am now being told to try and find a calibration # off of the intune. Glad I didn't sell it yet! I need to know if I have to uninstall the Trinity and reinstall the intune to find this #. Because when I plug the ...
- Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:39 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: backup and last tune written error
- Replies: 15
- Views: 11011
Re: backup and last tune written error
If I need to get the Calibration # off of my intune, do I have to uninstall my trinity and then install my intune?
- Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:43 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: P-Ratio Map/Baro
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2048
Re: P-Ratio Map/Baro
What is P-ratio?
- Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:17 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: backup and last tune written error
- Replies: 15
- Views: 11011
Re: backup and last tune written error
No thoughts on why I can't get a back up/last written tune for the TCM?