I have only had one question so far, so he is 100% for me so far.
And thanks for the tune Lew, returned in less than an hour, that is customer service at its best.
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:06 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: InTune touchscreen very intermittant
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1534
- Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:42 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: InTune touchscreen very intermittant
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1534
Re: InTune touchscreen very intermittant
I emailed Tech Support, talked with Mike, he had me send him some codes from the In Tune, then sent me a password to do the screen calibration.
Seems much more accurate now, using a closed pen as a stylus makes a big difference too.
Seems much more accurate now, using a closed pen as a stylus makes a big difference too.
- Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: InTune touchscreen very intermittant
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1534
InTune touchscreen very intermittant
Just received the In Tune today, updated it and took it to the truck.
had a heck of a time with the touchscreen to get it to recognize a selection.
The main icons for tune, scan and settings work OK, but once I get into the tune vehicle screen the icons there do not respond very well at all.
I did ...
had a heck of a time with the touchscreen to get it to recognize a selection.
The main icons for tune, scan and settings work OK, but once I get into the tune vehicle screen the icons there do not respond very well at all.
I did ...