What is wrong with the domestic marques? How hard is it to set up like the Germans (the proper way)?
Foot on the brake, press button, car starts.
Foot off brake, press button, accessory mode.
Car running, press button, accessory mode. Press again with foot off brake or open door, everything off ...
Search found 8 matches
- Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:37 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Lets talk push button start
- Replies: 7
- Views: 24115
- Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:20 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 13-15 Buick Regal 2.0T
- Replies: 23
- Views: 28832
Re: 13-15 Buick Regal 2.0T
Thanks. I had considered that but I'm in a 2014. The GM kit only covers up to 2012.
I was hoping they could still release the tune until the TCM is worked out. At least a reasonable boost in power and still be safe on the trans. I have their tune on my Sonic also and apparently there are no TCM ...
I was hoping they could still release the tune until the TCM is worked out. At least a reasonable boost in power and still be safe on the trans. I have their tune on my Sonic also and apparently there are no TCM ...
- Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:06 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 13-15 Buick Regal 2.0T
- Replies: 23
- Views: 28832
Re: 13-15 Buick Regal 2.0T
Can I turn this paperweight into a programmer for my GS yet?
- Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:26 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 13-15 Buick Regal 2.0T
- Replies: 23
- Views: 28832
Re: 13-15 Buick Regal 2.0T
It would be a close one stoplight to stoplight. One of your CMR dealers (BNR Racing) did a nice tune to add to my inTune on that one. That little 1.4 is a lot peppier than most would expect.
The GS is getting jealous.
The GS is getting jealous.
- Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:43 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 13-15 Buick Regal 2.0T
- Replies: 23
- Views: 28832
Re: 13-15 Buick Regal 2.0T
Downloaded the new GM update. Woohoo....
But my GS is still slower than my Sonic....
But my GS is still slower than my Sonic....
- Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:54 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 13-15 Buick Regal 2.0T
- Replies: 23
- Views: 28832
Re: 13-15 Buick Regal 2.0T
Man that Regal and inTune sure look good together. Can't wait to see how well they play together....
Gimme sumthin'....

- Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:49 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 13-15 Buick Regal 2.0T
- Replies: 23
- Views: 28832
Re: 13-15 Buick Regal 2.0T
I've bought another inTune and pulled the backup file anticipating you releasing the GS tune very soon. I've attached the backup to make sure the cal ID from it gets into the first release. Reference the attached.
And if you feel like sending a little something over for early feedback, I'll take ...
And if you feel like sending a little something over for early feedback, I'll take ...
- Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:59 am
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 13-15 Buick Regal 2.0T
- Replies: 23
- Views: 28832
Re: 13-15 Buick Regal 2.0T
One of our guys just got a 14 Regal GS as well, so this should take shap soon, but we need to do some work to get the TCM supported ;)
Awww man he took my spot.... Is it an AWD or FWD? I still have this 2014 AWD GS here in Atlanta. I'm always passing through your neighborhood on the way to Miami ...
Awww man he took my spot.... Is it an AWD or FWD? I still have this 2014 AWD GS here in Atlanta. I'm always passing through your neighborhood on the way to Miami ...