Sorry MonteSS,
2015 Z06...Copy on fan Temp. The program will not let me choose % of increase on the fans.
The Yav
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:10 am
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: FAN TEMPS AND CAGS
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2017
- Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:35 am
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: FAN TEMPS AND CAGS
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2017
FAN TEMPS AND CAGS
Gents,
I wanted to use stock tune and modify Fan Temps (turn on at 190), eliminate CAGS and Throttle Boost to 20%. When I went to modify tune followed the instructions after answering the questions I got a * by CAGS and Throttle Boost none by Fan Temps. Driving the car when the parameters are met ...
I wanted to use stock tune and modify Fan Temps (turn on at 190), eliminate CAGS and Throttle Boost to 20%. When I went to modify tune followed the instructions after answering the questions I got a * by CAGS and Throttle Boost none by Fan Temps. Driving the car when the parameters are met ...