Hello guys
I have jeep srt8 2013 with compcam and phaser limter and the car is throwing this code p000b and when I delete the code with cmr there is no check engine light the car slow like 2.0 .and when the check engine light on the same thing when you erase the code the car is fast but after 1 day ...
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:26 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: P000b
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3756
- Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:00 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: CMR Does not Disable P000B
- Replies: 28
- Views: 43305
Re: CMR Does not Disable P000B
Hello guys
I have the same problem the p000b can not be disabled and when I disable it the check engine light off but the vvt will not work
Any advice ?
Thanks
I have the same problem the p000b can not be disabled and when I disable it the check engine light off but the vvt will not work
Any advice ?
Thanks