I found this on another website. Is there a link or somewhere we can find info for every PID available ??...........for us dummies that are trying to learn ?
Map-->
AV MAP TO USE--Absolute pressure inside your intake manifold(Boost = MAP - BARO)
AV TIP TO USE--use min TIP psi as "Baro"
FUEL FLOWS ...
Search found 9 matches
- Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:24 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Trinity PIDs
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1866
- Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:19 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Trinity PID list
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1523
Trinity PID list
Where can I find the PID list for 2008 RAM 1500 4.7L ???
I looked here
https://www.diablosport.com/content/upl ... d_list.pdf
And I don't see it on there.
I looked here
https://www.diablosport.com/content/upl ... d_list.pdf
And I don't see it on there.
- Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:51 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Mega Crom
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1434
Mega Crom
On Diablo's website, under the downloads tab, what is Mega Crom ? What is 05-10 Chrysler Gas ?
Also it says it's a CROM file. And that windows cannot open it

Also it says it's a CROM file. And that windows cannot open it
- Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:40 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: SRT8 with a 5.7 ECU
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2920
Re: SRT8 with a 5.7 ECU
I have a customer ho made a swap , he install a 6.1 SRT8 with the srt8 harness but 5.7 original ECU
The only problem after tune is the ERG code still on ,
I did lower the # in the output config minus 232 in the hardware switch
and put EGR switch at 0 , but still have the code 403 406
is there a ...
The only problem after tune is the ERG code still on ,
I did lower the # in the output config minus 232 in the hardware switch
and put EGR switch at 0 , but still have the code 403 406
is there a ...
- Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:37 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Software Updates
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2303
Re: Software Updates
Can I remove my TRINITY from my vehicle, connect it to my desktop, and update the software ??
- Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:36 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Diablosport: Resolution options for gauges, please.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3036
Re: Diablosport: Resolution options for gauges, please.
I try to send againricks wrote:Me? I don't see it.prattvan wrote:I sent you a PM.
- Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:05 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Diablosport: Resolution options for gauges, please.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3036
Re: Diablosport: Resolution options for gauges, please.
I sent you a PM.
- Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:00 pm
- Forum: DataViewer/DV2
- Topic: 3.3.0.09 through 3.3.0.16 Crashing
- Replies: 25
- Views: 38808
Re: 3.3.0.09 through 3.3.0.16 Crashing
Dusterduster360 wrote:Any progress?
Did you ever get an answer ??
Did you ever get it fixed ? Stop crashing?
- Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:31 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: wideband 02 sensor on Trinity
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1688
Re: wideband 02 sensor on Trinity
keeganjacobs1122 wrote:Hi guys , i have a 2013 dodge challenger 426 stroker, with magnuson tvs supercharger with 12 LB psi boost.
Is there a guide or easy way to setup wideband 02 sensor on my trinity and to my car ?
Thanks,
I sent you a PM
thanks