I was wondering if we could post something here when CMR can be updated to Windows 10 and its working well.
Not sure how long I can get it free, but it would be nice, but more important that CMR Works good. What's your thoughts Windows 10?
Thanks!
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:46 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: When to update to Windows 10
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13975
- Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:09 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: Trinity stock tune lost
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3029
Re: Trinity stock tune lost
got, it thanks mike!
- Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:57 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: Trinity stock tune lost
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3029
Trinity stock tune lost
ok, newbie with cmr, was thinking the cmr files were orginal files that would work, so did not think of backing it up.
also thought you could have 10 custom tunes, but thinking their is only real on custom tune on a trinity,
So in short, I sent a program to custom tune to the trinity and it asked ...
also thought you could have 10 custom tunes, but thinking their is only real on custom tune on a trinity,
So in short, I sent a program to custom tune to the trinity and it asked ...