Thanks, Mike. It's working now.mikel wrote:I emailed you a file to use.Endo wrote:Same problem with that file. I move it to the inTune drive and the inTune reboots, but it still says it's not registered.mikel wrote:save this to the intune drive.
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:59 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
- Replies: 16
- Views: 17367
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
- Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:35 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
- Replies: 16
- Views: 17367
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
Same problem with that file. I move it to the inTune drive and the inTune reboots, but it still says it's not registered.mikel wrote:save this to the intune drive.
- Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:23 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
- Replies: 16
- Views: 17367
Cannot update until registered, but can't register
Hello,
I was updating my inTune today and something must have gone wrong because the GM tune database is missing. I tried to update manually, but it says "This intune cannot be updated until it is registered". I then tried installing the registration.itf file I found on the forums. The inTune ...
I was updating my inTune today and something must have gone wrong because the GM tune database is missing. I tried to update manually, but it says "This intune cannot be updated until it is registered". I then tried installing the registration.itf file I found on the forums. The inTune ...