Mikel,
do you think that because this happens every time (truck not starting) it is affecting my BCM???
Dizzy
Search found 14 matches
- Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:41 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: vehicle not supported
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1946
- Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:15 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: vehicle not supported
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1946
Re: vehicle not supported
Just got off the phone with TechSupport - mailing in the PCM, I2 can't find pcm.
Diz
Diz
- Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:49 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: vehicle not supported
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1946
Re: vehicle not supported
Matt and Adelaide are working on it. That tune works in three other vehicles from him on my buddies trucks. And he is very, very well known around here (on the forum) and he triple-checked the tune and said it was fine. I emailed all the tunes to Adelaide so, I hope to hear back from them and get ...
- Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:13 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: vehicle not supported
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1946
vehicle not supported
Got rid of my InTune because every time I loaded custom tune, truck won't start. Had to send in my InTune and PCM twice. Sent me a new InTune and I was just too scared to try it. So, spent the extra money and upgraded to I2. Loaded custom tune today.
truck won't start.
vehicle not supported.
xml ...
truck won't start.
vehicle not supported.
xml ...
- Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:46 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Failed Again
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2468
Re: Failed Again
not that easy for others. this is the second time i tried the intune - second time it has junked my truck
dizzy
dizzy
- Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:37 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Failed Again
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2468
Re: Failed Again
.drg files
- Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:26 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Failed Again
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2468
Re: Failed Again
Here's the file......
- Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:00 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Failed Again
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2468
Re: Failed Again
done this rodeo before..... only three items not stock on the truck that are electrical and all the fuses were pulled before we started.
- Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:44 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Failed Again
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2468
Failed Again
So. About 6 months ago I teetered between Bully Dog and InTune. Well.... thinking I should have gone Bully Dog like I have in the past.
I had to send my InTune and PCM back to have re-written because my InTune shut down my truck. Overnight everything and got it back in a few days, installed PCM ...
I had to send my InTune and PCM back to have re-written because my InTune shut down my truck. Overnight everything and got it back in a few days, installed PCM ...
- Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:17 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Tuning Support
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4298
Re: Tuning Support
Thanks a lot Matt!
- Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:38 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Tuning Support
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4298
Re: Tuning Support
Here you go.
- Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:20 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Tuning Support
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4298
Re: Tuning Support
PM sent.
- Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:21 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Tuning Support
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4298
Tuning Support
I just bought an Intune from Summit. I sent my backup and last tunes to my programmer and he says it is missing the template. He cannot create a custom tune because of this. We have been working almost 2 weeks now. Can someone send me a template so I can forward to him. I am starting to get ...
- Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:03 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: How to load a custom tune to an inTune
- Replies: 31
- Views: 135897
Re: How to load a custom tune to an inTune
I just bought an Intune from Summit. I sent my backup and last tunes to my programmer and he says it is missing the template. He cannot create a custom tune because of this. We have been working almost 2 weeks now. Can someone send me a template so I can forward to him. I am starting to get ...