Search found 18 matches
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:38 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Stuck on Please Wait screen
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9801
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
Perfect. Thank you again for all the help.
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:59 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Stuck on Please Wait screen
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9801
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
One last question
Do you have a recommendation on fans settings for a stock thermostat?
My car usually runs at around 205 in the Florida weather.
I'd like to drop them a bit but not sure what to. I have a 180thermo but haven't installed it yet and not sure if I am going to.
Thanks again
Do you have a recommendation on fans settings for a stock thermostat?
My car usually runs at around 205 in the Florida weather.
I'd like to drop them a bit but not sure what to. I have a 180thermo but haven't installed it yet and not sure if I am going to.
Thanks again
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:10 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Stuck on Please Wait screen
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9801
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
Tuning complete, parameters adjusted, all is well.
Thank you for your help and getting me up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for your help and getting me up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:05 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Stuck on Please Wait screen
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9801
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
ok all is good so far. Installing 93 tune
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:58 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Stuck on Please Wait screen
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9801
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
Yes it did. When I updated it, it said calibration update. so I did what I just posted above. Its working so far.mikel wrote:did it ask you to check for an update for the vehicle?
Post the info file and I can see.
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:56 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Stuck on Please Wait screen
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9801
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
Ok so now I updated the i2, plugged it back into the car, went to tune, asked if I wanted to install calibration tune. Selected yes to continue. It is now Writing PCM tune calibration update.
Fingers crossed it lets me complete the entire tuning process
Fingers crossed it lets me complete the entire tuning process
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:41 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Stuck on Please Wait screen
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9801
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
ok I got the Vehicle not supported message. so do I update it again and go from there?
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:04 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Stuck on Please Wait screen
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9801
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
F0B1C54E
71678C41
5469A803
8C105F76
EED011A7
71678C41
5469A803
8C105F76
EED011A7
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:43 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Stuck on Please Wait screen
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9801
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
yes it boots and goes to the disclaimer screen. I can go into the settings etc, but if i try and tune or scan tool it locks on the wait screen
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:34 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Stuck on Please Wait screen
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9801
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
There are no backup files or any files in the tune folder.
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:21 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Stuck on Please Wait screen
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9801
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
Tried running updater again from 2 different computers, says no update available on both.
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:15 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Stuck on Please Wait screen
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9801
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
Have done the updater twice from 2 different computers. Still having the same result. stuck on the wait screen, no matter what option I chooe, Tune Vehicle or Scan tool, stays stuck on Please Wait screen
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:48 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Stuck on Please Wait screen
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9801
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:35 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Stuck on Please Wait screen
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9801
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
I have twice with the same result
- Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:17 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: Stuck on Please Wait screen
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9801
Stuck on Please Wait screen
I had to untune my car to take it in and have a coil pack replaced. I just updated my i2 with the new update and now when I try and tune the car it has been stuck on the "Please Wait" with the flashing dots for over 10mins.
Help needed.
2013 Charger R/T
Help needed.
2013 Charger R/T