I need to ask, where do I find the spec details for the 2015 Camaro ZL1 tunes? Gas mileage, HP and Torque increases.
Thanks
if you select i2 or trinity on our site then select your vehicle, and scroll down, you'll see the available tunes and parameters, like this:
Never-mind I found it... Is ...
Search found 7 matches
- Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:12 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6226
- Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:50 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6226
Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)
I need to ask, where do I find the spec details for the 2015 Camaro ZL1 tunes? Gas mileage, HP and Torque increases.
Thanks
if you select i2 or trinity on our site then select your vehicle, and scroll down, you'll see the available tunes and parameters, like this:
I'm not able to find that for ...
Thanks
if you select i2 or trinity on our site then select your vehicle, and scroll down, you'll see the available tunes and parameters, like this:
I'm not able to find that for ...
- Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:15 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6226
Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)
I need to ask, where do I find the spec details for the 2015 Camaro ZL1 tunes? Gas mileage, HP and Torque increases.
Thanks
Thanks
- Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:00 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6226
Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)
I also have a cold air intake I'm going to install. Are there any custom tunes for that? Any suggestions?
- Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:56 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6226
Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)
I have one more question... this is for 2015 Camaro ZL1 - the preset tunes are 93 oct. and 91 oct..
In Washington State premium gas in 92 octain. So what preset do I use?
Diablo can you make a 92 oct. Tune?
Thanks!
In Washington State premium gas in 92 octain. So what preset do I use?
Diablo can you make a 92 oct. Tune?
Thanks!
- Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:44 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6226
Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)
my question is: will a modified tune with the T1000 effect the Drive mode settings?
- Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:10 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6226
General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)
I'm new to all of this.... I've got a 2015 Camaro ZL1
I have a few questions:
1 - Can Preset tunes be layered or is it just one at a time and your done?
2- Do Preset tunes effect factory drive modes? And do they over-ride Factory Modes?
(Five PTM performance levels or modes are available to ...
I have a few questions:
1 - Can Preset tunes be layered or is it just one at a time and your done?
2- Do Preset tunes effect factory drive modes? And do they over-ride Factory Modes?
(Five PTM performance levels or modes are available to ...