Search found 7 matches
- Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:56 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11-up Ford
- Replies: 28
- Views: 90050
Re: Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11-up Ford
Mr.Matt got it to go thru an e-mail to you........good hunting and cant wait to hear from you. thanx
- Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:15 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11-up Ford
- Replies: 28
- Views: 90050
Re: Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11-up Ford
I HAVE SPENT 3 HRS TRYING TO COPY IT....... ETC . IM NOT SMART ENOUGH TO DRAG IT OVER TO THIS PAGE....IM VERY FRUSTRATED. I ZIPPED,COPIED AND DOWNLOADED COPY AFTER COPY AND A WINDOW KEEPS POPING UP SAYING CANNOT OPEN THIS FILE. I HAVE BOTH THE FILES YOU WANTED [PCM_BRBT2A2 ] DONT KNOW HOW TO GET ...
- Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:26 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11-up Ford
- Replies: 28
- Views: 90050
Re: Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11-up Ford
Mr.Matt here is everything I found bare with me,if this is not what you want you will have to tell me what to do sir : 1. version=1ro4i 2. serial # CIGY53D1 3. firmware= ford tune db 1RO2B / pid 1Ro1B
- Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:59 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11-up Ford
- Replies: 28
- Views: 90050
Re: Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11-up Ford
I am presently @ work and the vehicle is at home but I will tonight and post it later this evening thank you so much.....- Mike
- Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:33 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11-up Ford
- Replies: 28
- Views: 90050
Re: Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11-up Ford
This is from a Ford forum I was reading:
The Ford 6.2L suffers from poor throttle response down low. In fact the factory programming has limits on the max throttle blade opening that PCM allows and is based on RPM range engine is operating in. Full throttle blade opening in factory programming is ...
The Ford 6.2L suffers from poor throttle response down low. In fact the factory programming has limits on the max throttle blade opening that PCM allows and is based on RPM range engine is operating in. Full throttle blade opening in factory programming is ...
- Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:55 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11-up Ford
- Replies: 28
- Views: 90050
Re: Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11-up Ford
It has always been slight hesitant and forums say it is a design in program ford does to slow the torgue output, I don't know, just seems worse now because it feels much snapper once throttle blade is opened up and I have a cold air and off road kit for little more power as well . But I rode in a ...
- Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:01 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11-up Ford
- Replies: 28
- Views: 90050
Re: Explanation of adjustable parameters on 11-up Ford
Please forgive my ignorance here, I am all new to this so I hope my question is directed in the right spot . My i1000 is up to date according to my p/c, so I installed a 87 tune on my 2015 6.2l 4.30 4x4 Superduty farm truck and did adjust a couple parameters and have to say it performs unbelievable ...