Thanks for the reply Mikel.
Thats good news!
Search found 4 matches
- Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:39 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: PCM swap on 2015 Ram
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1215
- Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:37 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2015 5.7 support
- Replies: 105
- Views: 37211
Re: 2015 5.7 support
OKay Great, thanks Mikel. 
- Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:28 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2015 5.7 support
- Replies: 105
- Views: 37211
Re: 2015 5.7 support
I'm also trying to figure out if the mileage is stored in the PCM.
Does that mean every time you change from Factory PCM to DS PCM the mileage will be different?

Does that mean every time you change from Factory PCM to DS PCM the mileage will be different?
- Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:49 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: PCM swap on 2015 Ram
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1215
PCM swap on 2015 Ram
Can someone tell if the mileage for odometer is stored in PCM ?
And if so, I get service done on Ram with OEM PCM say at (5000 mi),
I get home and put DS PCM in truck and run it until next service due, say (8000 mi).
I put the OEM PCM back in to take truck in for service.
Is the odometer going to ...
And if so, I get service done on Ram with OEM PCM say at (5000 mi),
I get home and put DS PCM in truck and run it until next service due, say (8000 mi).
I put the OEM PCM back in to take truck in for service.
Is the odometer going to ...