Search found 3 matches
- Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:19 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2015 Dodge Durango and Jeep GC Product
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2470
Re: 2015 Dodge Durango and Jeep GC Product
The chart and ordering page have not been updated. It still does not list the 5.7 Durango or Jeep GC as an option. Let me know when its updated so I can submit my information for purchase.
- Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:58 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2015 Dodge Durango and Jeep GC Product
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2470
2015 Dodge Durango and Jeep GC Product
Is there a solution in the works for an updated PCM to support the 2015 model of the 5.7L Hemi in the Dodge Durango and Jeep GC? I'm starting this thread to gain some traction and possibly visibility of the market share that is waiting for this product support. I'll be posting a link to this thread ...
- Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:36 pm
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 2015 durango rt
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10015
Re: 2015 durango rt
Hi guys,
While it says that I just joined the site, I've been monitoring for a few months now. Any update on the 2015 Durango. I'm ready to buy now, just waiting for when it will be available. I know alot of Durango owners are waiting for this.
While it says that I just joined the site, I've been monitoring for a few months now. Any update on the 2015 Durango. I'm ready to buy now, just waiting for when it will be available. I know alot of Durango owners are waiting for this.