Search found 12 matches

by RacerBrownJr
Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:41 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: DSLOGREDUX - Info Available Here!!
Replies: 107
Views: 49078

Monte and the Go-fast crew,

I need a little help. I downloaded the Dataviewer, DSLogredux & have correct cables for my upgraded U7198 ( which contains full data for a 91 octane tune's cruise). Mjy truck is a 2002 Silverado 2500 w/ 6.0L
How do I get the data from the Predator into the Dataviewer and ...
by RacerBrownJr
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:29 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: DSLOGREDUX - Info Available Here!!
Replies: 107
Views: 49078

Is 1.5 amps OK for the power supply w/ 12 volts ?

I have the readings saved from months ago running 91 oct. non-oxygenated gas.....is there a place I can go after I'm connected , that I can enter my data and it'll tell me what changes to make on the 91 octane tune ?

How do I save that so I can ...
by RacerBrownJr
Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:51 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: DSLOGREDUX - Info Available Here!!
Replies: 107
Views: 49078

Monte & Crew ,

Help !!!!!!!!!! I have ADD and no patience for reading...
I haven't been here or posted in a while. I got my U7198 ( for my 2002 Silverado 2500 HD , w/ cold air intake and cat back 3" inch duals ) upgraded in March (Pretty quick service, too ) and promptly got some diagnostic ...
by RacerBrownJr
Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:15 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: What is the latest version for U7198?
Replies: 11
Views: 2515

I know I have a 7198 w/bios V6.01...where is the software and hardware version #'s located ?
by RacerBrownJr
Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:05 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 7198 Software Update out yet ?
Replies: 1
Views: 699

7198 Software Update out yet ?

Monte, Mikel or Grump,
Is the updated 7198 out yet so you can adjust other stuff besides LTFT ?
I have a 2002 Silverado and the 7198 w/ V6.01 software... I am getting 14-15 mpg (maybe 15.8 all hwy)...
Would going a steady 60 mph give better mpg's ? I go 75 @ 2500 rpm's a lot.
Thanks
by RacerBrownJr
Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:29 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: How do I customize my tune for my 2002 Silverado 2500 6.0L
Replies: 15
Views: 4067

RE: Re: RE: How do I customize my tune for my 2002 Silverado

I haven't visited for a while. I put in a new fuel filter and changed from -5 to -3 to stay in the zone...I'm at -1.56% on both banks...I just tried the High Test tune.
by RacerBrownJr
Fri May 16, 2008 11:11 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: How do I customize my tune for my 2002 Silverado 2500 6.0L
Replies: 15
Views: 4067

RE: Re: RE: How do I customize my tune for my 2002 Silverado

Thanks you guys...I just got a set of Wrangler Silent Guards, an alignment , and new front wheel bearing assembly and she is running super nice. She just broke 100,000. miles.
by RacerBrownJr
Wed May 14, 2008 7:28 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: How do I customize my tune for my 2002 Silverado 2500 6.0L
Replies: 15
Views: 4067

RE: How do I customize my tune for my 2002 Silverado 2500 6.

Hey Canuck Predator do you agree w/ Monte about leaving all my other Adjustments alone...this 3.75 gas price is a new record and its rough .

Also BP, Mobil and _______ are the 3 recomended fuel brands ?

Thanks
by RacerBrownJr
Fri May 09, 2008 8:45 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: How do I customize my tune for my 2002 Silverado 2500 6.0L
Replies: 15
Views: 4067

RE: How do I customize my tune for my 2002 Silverado 2500 6.

Hey Monte and Canuck I need to know what to do now.....I have gotten my LTFT #'s to -78% on both sides by reducing the number -5....I think if I went down 1 more time I would see a -1.56%....My gas mpg seems the best yet (15.1 w/o really watching the pedal for a city / highway mix (mostly highway ...
by RacerBrownJr
Sun May 04, 2008 1:43 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: new 7198 doesnt work HELP
Replies: 24
Views: 5004

RE: Re: RE: new 7198 doesnt work HELP

I have a 7198 and mine has an 87 Predator tune and a 93 octane Predator tune . My factory tune is saved. The booklet explains how to do it ,both backing up original tune and installing 1 of the Predator tunes.
I need help on modifying my Predator 87 oct. tune. I need to dial back my LTFT 2 points.
by RacerBrownJr
Fri May 02, 2008 11:39 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: How do I customize my tune for my 2002 Silverado 2500 6.0L
Replies: 15
Views: 4067

RE: How do I customize my tune for my 2002 Silverado 2500 6.

Monty (sorry I don't know your real name), I got some data today....First off, at the top of the screen it said GM 02 Pred 2.13.
Locked at 2313 rpm w/ cruise I was going a steady 50 mph (must be 4.10 gears)
ECT was 188 degrees , MAP averaged about 5.9 . Data was line by line . There were 2 pairs ...
by RacerBrownJr
Thu May 01, 2008 11:37 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: How do I customize my tune for my 2002 Silverado 2500 6.0L
Replies: 15
Views: 4067

How do I customize my tune for my 2002 Silverado 2500 6.0L

I just got a Predator U1798 (Bios V6.01). My 2002 Silverado 2500 HD has ;
-Weapons Research cold air intake w/ a tornado type device (a Spiral-Max) also installed in it
-1'' Helix throttle body spacer w/ spirals molded into it
-3''Aero-Turbine scavenging mufflers, and custom 3'' resonators w ...

Go to advanced search