Search found 2 matches

by guitargeorge
Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:52 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: trinity has shut down my 2003 yukon
Replies: 2
Views: 2434

Re: trinity has shut down my 2003 yukon

I see this thread is old but I don't know how to do this forum thing yet . I just installed and setup diablosport trinity in my 04 Yukon denali and the end result was the same ...I'm for sure my vats locked me out . I can turn key , have all light but no starter . It stopped communicating with my ...
by guitargeorge
Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:46 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: Trinity no longer will read my ecm
Replies: 1
Views: 1794

Trinity no longer will read my ecm

Hey guys I'm really jammed up here . I literally just got my trinity , did all its updates online then proceeded to go to my vehicle to install and setup . In the beginning everything seemed to be fine , followed instructions and trinity was installing its performance tune . Then right as it ...

Go to advanced search