Search found 18 matches

by brad2192
Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:41 pm
Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
Topic: INTUNE i-1000 Changed gear ratios
Replies: 2
Views: 2992

Re: INTUNE i-1000 Changed gear ratios

took me a while to get a response for this issue. The mods here are going to tell you that you need to purchase a custom tune because the I-1000 does not have the gear ratios in adjustable parameters for absolutely no good reason. I suggest using the "Diablo Tune" on the tuner and adjust max revs ...
by brad2192
Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:19 am
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Cannot register Intune
Replies: 118
Views: 141063

Re: Cannot register Intune

Still did not work, after it rebooted it somehow ended up deleting the Ford config files. It says missing in the firmware info and still will not let me update or manually update those files. I've been stuck for 4 days now.
by brad2192
Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:49 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
Replies: 24
Views: 7278

Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic


Yeah, that's a cute story and all. You bought something fast stock instead of building it to become fast you're a real hero. Try to stay on topic.

You're misunderstanding. First, yeah, I buy them fast to begin with, but I make them way faster. My results more than speak for themselves. Second, I ...
by brad2192
Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:41 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
Replies: 24
Views: 7278

Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic

I am using PC, I have allowed the updater to run on its own. And it says the same thing every time. It opens up and grabs the missing files and starts downloading them, and then once it goes into my internet freezes for a while and then says I need to register in order to update. I've tried this for ...
by brad2192
Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:57 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
Replies: 24
Views: 7278

Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic

Here you go
by brad2192
Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:46 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
Replies: 24
Views: 7278

Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic

Well I'm not sure how I would be able to do that when the db files are now not working no matter how I update them. And apologies for the disrespect towards your buddy, I just can't imagine how some people relegate 6's to being slow, supporting mods go a long way if you know what you're doing ...
by brad2192
Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:19 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
Replies: 24
Views: 7278

Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic



I can't help ya.. I'm a GM guy and only tune GM vehicles.. I don't touch Fords...

Thats fine, because with that iron boat anchor 3.8, a decent tune wouldn't do much good. I'd be shocked if it was even capable of making the car go over 75mph. Never should have existed, but Ford had a tendency to ...
by brad2192
Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:18 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
Replies: 24
Views: 7278

Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic

Yes, but even after I installed the tune the DCX and Ford db are missing, and I still cannot update because I'm still not registered somehow, it won't let me even tune anymore. I've tried the updater. The device is giving me issues and I can't even go back to my stock settings because those db files ...
by brad2192
Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:56 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
Replies: 24
Views: 7278

Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic

I have been waiting for multiple responses by you and your associates for days and no one has cared to try and assist other than saying I have to pay more by using a site like diablewtune.com. Your product was clearly advertised to have a axle ratio adjustment and even in the tuner it shows the ...
by brad2192
Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:51 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
Replies: 24
Views: 7278

Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic

Speed limiter removal, as I said that is why I originally bought the product. SCT has speed limiter removal. I am being told by your associates that I need to order a custom tune to have that removed. Yes it is not removed and there is no option for it. There is only a traction control option.
by brad2192
Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:40 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
Replies: 24
Views: 7278

Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic

So, after waiting for your reply I've found information myself that your product does not fulfill the functions it advertises. I am told I need to pay for someone to unlock parameters? That's like buying a car for 20k and the keys cost an extra 10k after you payed the original amount. I am getting a ...
by brad2192
Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:44 am
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Cannot register Intune
Replies: 118
Views: 141063

Re: Cannot register Intune

Still did not work, after it rebooted it somehow ended up deleting the Ford config files. It says missing in the firmware info and still will not let me update or manually update those files. I've been stuck for 3 days now.
by brad2192
Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:00 am
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Registration Fix for Firmware 1r04i (possibly others)
Replies: 0
Views: 2552

Registration Fix for Firmware 1r04i (possibly others)

If anyone is having consistent registration errors when you're plugging in your InTune i1000 is suggest you open your "INTUNE" drive in my computer and view the info.xml by opening with a web browser (typically the default method). Check for a line that says "<registration status="0" sn="XXXXXXX-X ...
by brad2192
Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:47 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
Replies: 24
Views: 7278

Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic

Here is the info you requested
by brad2192
Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:14 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
Replies: 24
Views: 7278

Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic

So, question is. What can be done to fix this error.

Go to advanced search