Search found 7 matches
- Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:01 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2016 Z06 Tune?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3642
2016 Z06 Tune?
2016 Z06 Auto trans, which tune do I use? GM Gas Can 1r13r ? Or Mega crom 1r13? I am using the T1000. Thanks
- Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:47 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: Trinity C7 Corvette Z06
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5814
Re: Trinity C7 Corvette Z06
Im buying my 2nd Diablo for my 2nd C7 Z06. Ordering today. Did you get your Dyno numbers? And your correct the support is awesome top notch.
- Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:38 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Trinity for sale
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2106
Re: Trinity for sale
I think I will keep it, Will it have the option to be upgraded to work with a 2015 Jeep JK?06MonteSS wrote:make sure you restore the original backup stock tune to your vehicle in order to unlock/reset the trinity.. otherwise it will still be locked and no one will be able to use it.
- Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:40 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Trinity for sale
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2106
Trinity for sale
Got it last week loaded one tune on my car, have everything it came with, adding a new Supercharger and custom tune so no good to me. Works great not one issue like brand new. 450 or [email protected]
- Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:34 am
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2016 Corvette Z06?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8882
Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?
does the tool show 1r13o for version under options/show information now?
If so, you are all set.
I installed 1r13n per Mike at Diablo "you?" Then you posted up 1r13o for me to install which I did and YES it does show up as that version on my Trinity. I still have no 2016 Z06 option, but you said ...
If so, you are all set.
I installed 1r13n per Mike at Diablo "you?" Then you posted up 1r13o for me to install which I did and YES it does show up as that version on my Trinity. I still have no 2016 Z06 option, but you said ...
- Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:43 am
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2016 Corvette Z06?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8882
Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?
Is this new? Yesterday I installed 1r13nmikel wrote:you may need to update it to the latest release, here:
- Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:25 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2016 Corvette Z06?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8882
Re: 2016 Corvette Z06?
Picked up new Trinity today, it only has 2015 Z06, are we sure the 2015 Z06 will work for the 2016? Also where is the CAI tune for the Z06? I was told it was available?