Search found 38 matches

by gomangohemi
Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:32 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Here's a good one, maybe.
Replies: 9
Views: 2860

Re: Here's a good one, maybe.

rjrjrj wrote:
thejoe100 wrote:Recently, within just about two weeks I got nailed by a dude
i stopped reading after i got this far
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
by gomangohemi
Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:26 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Still Have VIN mismatch with '05 Ram TCM
Replies: 5
Views: 1944

Re: RE: Re: RE: Still Have VIN mismatch with

mikel wrote:I meant the VIN mismatch issue...sorry.
I haven't seen a crom update since 12/12/08 or is there a new update or will there be one soon?
by gomangohemi
Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:20 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Still Have VIN mismatch with '05 Ram TCM
Replies: 5
Views: 1944

RE: Re: RE: Still Have VIN mismatch with

Sure. I emailed it to him and he did respond, so he is on it.
by gomangohemi
Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:55 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Still Have VIN mismatch with '05 Ram TCM
Replies: 5
Views: 1944

Re: RE: Still Have VIN mismatch with

As I recall, this issue has been fixed, have you tried it again?

This issue was not fixed. I did get a file that had the WOT shifts working at set point, but the part throttle up shifts were horrible.

Now I'm running a whole new CMR tune and still cant get a TCM to load.

The fact remains that ...
by gomangohemi
Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:39 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Still Have VIN mismatch with '05 Ram TCM
Replies: 5
Views: 1944

Still Have VIN mismatch with '05 Ram TCM

I feel the need to revisit this issue as there has been no satisfactory resolve.

I just sent this email to Johan;

I got a new cam and new CMR tune. (Josh @ HHP) We tried to load the TCM tune you sent me and it either gave a VIN mismatch or the download to the truck failed. We decided to bail ...
by gomangohemi
Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:14 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: doesent load tcm file u7137
Replies: 4
Views: 1521

RE: doesent load tcm file u7137

johan wrote:gomangohemi, where you able to load those files??? Without the vin mismatch error coming up?
The first set you sent me, yes. But not the others.

just for clarity, they all load on the tool fine, I get the VIN mismatch after it's attached to the truck.
by gomangohemi
Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:11 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: doesent load tcm file u7137
Replies: 4
Views: 1521

RE: doesent load tcm file u7137

If you are not doing it under the advanced tuning tab, then do it there. Check the box to attach tcm file > add pcm file and it will ask will give you options for the orig. backup. It should locate the one you have. After that, it will ask you if you want to attach a tcm file. say yes and attach the ...
by gomangohemi
Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:30 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2005 RAm VIN mismatch
Replies: 24
Views: 6585

Sure.
by gomangohemi
Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:10 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2005 RAm VIN mismatch
Replies: 24
Views: 6585

Guys, its been over a week that I'm stuck with this VIN mismatch issue
by gomangohemi
Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:57 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2005 RAm VIN mismatch
Replies: 24
Views: 6585

Wondering if you guys forgot me ???
by gomangohemi
Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:44 am
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2005 RAm VIN mismatch
Replies: 24
Views: 6585

Just wanted to bump this so I can get some resolve.
by gomangohemi
Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:43 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2005 RAm VIN mismatch
Replies: 24
Views: 6585

Yeah, the key is that @ speed, it will ram air into the intake, and actually increase pressure @ the throttle body. A SS mesh filler also keeps the leaves out. If you look close on the pic, the dark area is the air scoops.
by gomangohemi
Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:10 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2005 RAm VIN mismatch
Replies: 24
Views: 6585

mikel wrote:How do you like that Vararam?
It was expensive, but but worth every penny. I did as advertised and took .3 off my 1/4 and added 4mph.
by gomangohemi
Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:55 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2005 RAm VIN mismatch
Replies: 24
Views: 6585

You guys are the best!
by gomangohemi
Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:41 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: 2005 RAm VIN mismatch
Replies: 24
Views: 6585

Bump

Go to advanced search