Search found 8 matches

by Thedude
Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:40 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: PCM will not communicate or car start.
Replies: 7
Views: 2120

Re: PCM will not communicate or car start.

With unlocked PCM had a heck of time getting the calibration update to load. Took 3 times but did get it to go thru. Installed 93 tune with a few changes. Works great. Sending you guys my original PCM to get back online. :)
by Thedude
Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:08 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: PCM will not communicate or car start.
Replies: 7
Views: 2120

Re: PCM will not communicate or car start.

I did not try to tune it per say. I wanted to have original back up on my PC. I backed it up to Trinity. Transferred to PC? Plugged back into car. Would not communicate or start. Went back to PC and downloaded back to tool. Hooked up to car would not communicate nor start.
by Thedude
Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:13 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: PCM will not communicate or car start.
Replies: 7
Views: 2120

Re: PCM will not communicate or car start.

So I put the unlocked PCM in and car started right up. I am not going to hook up the Trinity until I get original fixed. There must be a lock out of original when someon tries to access it. ? News to me if the case.
by Thedude
Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:45 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: PCM will not communicate or car start.
Replies: 7
Views: 2120

PCM will not communicate or car start.

2015 SRT Challenger. I was checking out new Trinity and had it write a backup. Went to restore and now will not communicate or start. Any suggestions.
by Thedude
Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:42 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: CAN'T COMMUNICATE WITH PCM
Replies: 13
Views: 6410

Re: CAN'T COMMUNICATE WITH PCM

I just had mine crash. Did a backup to see how things worked with Trinity. Now will not turn over or communicate. I guess I should have put unlocked PCM in first. Can I send you factory one to see if recoverable. Only had Trinity a few days. Car has lees then 3000 miles. Ugh.
by Thedude
Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:23 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Does PCM swap lose updates?
Replies: 2
Views: 1239

Re: Does PCM swap lose updates?

Excellent
by Thedude
Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:57 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Does PCM swap lose updates?
Replies: 2
Views: 1239

Does PCM swap lose updates?

I am getting an unlocked PCM for my 2015 Dodge Challenger. Where are all the ongoing updates from Fiat/Chyrsler currently in the car stored and will they be lost with swap? To date since buying the car I have had three software updates.
by Thedude
Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:14 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Trinity freezing at black screen on boot up
Replies: 5
Views: 2952

Re: Trinity freezing at black screen on boot up

Doesn't give one a whole lot of faith in the code when you see spelling errors like that on the first screen. :)

Go to advanced search