Search found 3 matches

by penance
Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:44 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: Tire Size Adjustment
Replies: 5
Views: 1857

Re: Tire Size Adjustment

I was able to work out a return with Autoanything. I'm curious with the growing list of unsupported features on the newer model GMC and Chevy trucks why are these even listed as supported vehicles? It would seem to me that if most of the features don't work it should not be advertised as being ...
by penance
Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:53 am
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: Tire Size Adjustment
Replies: 5
Views: 1857

Tire Size Adjustment

I have been testing over the last week adjusting my tire size. I am currently running 35" tires, they measure 34.6 actual, on my 2016 GMC Sierra Denali. It seems no matter what tires size I put in either through easy tune or adjusting the tire size in advanced mode the speedometer always stays the ...
by penance
Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:55 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
Topic: 2016 8 Speed Tuning
Replies: 4
Views: 1816

2016 8 Speed Tuning

I was just curious if there was any update regarding tuning the 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 8 speed for the 6.2L? This has been my main hold up on ordering the tuner.

Go to advanced search