Search found 2 matches

by pogdl
Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:58 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: Install loop
Replies: 1
Views: 1049

Install loop

Recently updated the i2. It went through the update to the press continue to reboot. Once rebooted it installs the update again, over and over stuck in this continuous loop.
by pogdl
Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:02 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: Any support for 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee transmission?
Replies: 6
Views: 2141

Re: Any support for 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee transmission?

I have major chatter as well. very little on the 87, more noticeable on the 91 and major chatter on the diablo tune. Im stuck running the mpg tune so I dont damage the trans. Interestingly enough, I can redline each gear just fine while shifting manually and have no chatter. 09 5.7

Go to advanced search