Search found 8 matches
- Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:32 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2012 CTS-V throttle hesitation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7281
Re: 2012 CTS-V throttle hesitation
Working as supposed to now. Thank you guys for the help!
- Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:37 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2012 CTS-V throttle hesitation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7281
Re: 2012 CTS-V throttle hesitation
Well, the throttle hesitation is now more consistent, however it is still there. Now its exactly the same each time.
- Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:33 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2012 CTS-V throttle hesitation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7281
Re: 2012 CTS-V throttle hesitation
Attached are the files I've pulled from the Trinity.
- Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:58 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2012 CTS-V throttle hesitation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7281
Re: 2012 CTS-V throttle hesitation
I don't mean to be overly difficult, but perhaps I'm missing something. I am using the DSDownloader tool 2.5.0.14 and when I attempt to use the "get" function in the Trinity Browser to pull the log file I get an error that states that exporting files is not supported in this tool..... ?
Am I ...
Am I ...
- Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:07 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2012 CTS-V throttle hesitation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7281
2012 CTS-V throttle hesitation
Howdy,
I've a stock 2012 CTS-V Coupe manual 6 speed trans.
I have loaded the latest update to my trinity, and attempted:
Diablo tune -Check engine light and throttle non-responsive or significant lag. Engine also sounds a little rough.
91 OCT and Pulley tune: No check engine light and hesitation ...
I've a stock 2012 CTS-V Coupe manual 6 speed trans.
I have loaded the latest update to my trinity, and attempted:
Diablo tune -Check engine light and throttle non-responsive or significant lag. Engine also sounds a little rough.
91 OCT and Pulley tune: No check engine light and hesitation ...
- Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:59 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
- Topic: CTS V Acceleration hesitation
- Replies: 24
- Views: 10489
Re: CTS V Acceleration hesitation
Mike,
I believe I was speaking with you last year about this issue. I just returned and am giving this another shot. I downloaded the newest crom for the trinity and GM CAN gas, installed the plain Diablo tune, and I'm still getting the hesitation. I will repost and start a new threat under the ...
I believe I was speaking with you last year about this issue. I just returned and am giving this another shot. I downloaded the newest crom for the trinity and GM CAN gas, installed the plain Diablo tune, and I'm still getting the hesitation. I will repost and start a new threat under the ...
- Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:51 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
- Topic: CTS V Acceleration hesitation
- Replies: 24
- Views: 10489
Re: CTS V Acceleration hesitation
I was also getting this same hesitation with my 2012 CTS-V 6- manual. Has this error been fixed across all of your tunes? I'm using the Trinity.
-Tim
-Tim
- Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:15 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2012 CTS-V Tune throttle response problem
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1884
2012 CTS-V Tune throttle response problem
Howdy,
My current problem is that after installing the 91 Octane w/pulley tune the Throttle ignores inputs while in 2nd gear.
From 1st gear to 2nd at high speed it functions above 3k RPM, however if I'm just daily driving it, and I go from 1st to 2nd and my rev counter is below 3k the throttle ...
My current problem is that after installing the 91 Octane w/pulley tune the Throttle ignores inputs while in 2nd gear.
From 1st gear to 2nd at high speed it functions above 3k RPM, however if I'm just daily driving it, and I go from 1st to 2nd and my rev counter is below 3k the throttle ...