Search found 19 matches

by Midevil1
Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:24 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: How much power from the 6.2L?
Replies: 3
Views: 1028

Re: RE: How much power from the 6.2L?

mikel wrote:The Predator will add a solid 20+ rwhp on 93 octane, and remove most of the TM on the PCM side.

It will also allow you to correct for larger wheels/tires no problem.
I won't have the problems with the 7194 that the 6.0L guys are having.? I already checked my vin. and its supported.
by Midevil1
Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:02 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: tcm
Replies: 7
Views: 1826

Re: tcm

i have a 2005 4.8 and u7193 i want to turn off the traction controls! i can't power brake, truck lags til' about 2500 rpm if there is a way please let me know. before i purchaced the predator i looked at the web site and there were three options for the tcm, but on mine there is only one (upshift ...
by Midevil1
Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:58 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: vararam intake??
Replies: 20
Views: 4412

The Volant Ram scoop leaned me out +7 which I measured on the predator after driving over 70 miles.

Dialed it in and things run fine...

I worry about the water also......I notice I get water spots in the CAI box but none in the intake pipe to the throttle body.

I checked the Vararam site and ...
by Midevil1
Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:59 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: vararam intake??
Replies: 20
Views: 4412

As a vette guy I have always been concerned about sucking up water as I speed down the hammer lane. If you guys don't have that concern - I have heard that the Vararam is an awesome system.

Let me know what you think.
Dannenbergcorvette

They offer a drain off upgrade for that purpose. On the ...
by Midevil1
Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:54 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: How much power from the 6.2L?
Replies: 3
Views: 1028

How much power from the 6.2L?

OK. Someone give me an honest answer. I am about to either order another PREDATOR or get a HP tune down at FASTLANE today. I need to know how much of a power increase will I get from the 93 tune? How much in a % will it remove of the TQ management? And when will tranny manipulation be available?

I ...
by Midevil1
Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:45 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: vararam intake??
Replies: 20
Views: 4412

Truck at the dealer right now(AGAIN) as soon as I get it back I will get some pics and a vid for ya.
by Midevil1
Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:40 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: vararam intake??
Replies: 20
Views: 4412

gump2388 wrote:i bet u wouldnt throw some pics online would u. i know i can go to there site and see it but i wanna see what it looks like from the front if it can be seen. thanks
I'll put up a video or pics tommorrow.
by Midevil1
Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:37 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: U7194 for sale
Replies: 6
Views: 1779

Re: RE: Re: U7194 for sale

mizz wrote:bump
Still got it? How much? Updated?
by Midevil1
Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:08 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: vararam intake??
Replies: 20
Views: 4412

I have the vara-ram on my 07 Yukon Denali. It makes the 6.2 pull forever on the topend. Idle quality goes up also. I haven't tuned it yet, but the rumors that the 6.2 will relearn seem to be true, because the truck keeps running better and better the longer it's on there. Still going to put the ...
by Midevil1
Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:36 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2007 Yukon Denali 6.2
Replies: 2
Views: 930

Re: RE: 2007 Yukon Denali 6.2

TM is reduced int he tunes already.

Shift firmness and shift point control are coming in a future update.

Our 87 octane tune will pick up about 15-20 rwhp on the 6.2.

Any update for the 07 Denali? I am looking to buy a predator for mine also. Can I turn off the TM like I can on my 04 silverado ...
by Midevil1
Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:55 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Hey guys been having a problem with wot and shifting to late
Replies: 7
Views: 1762

What vehicle? What tranny?
by Midevil1
Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:53 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Timing adjustments
Replies: 21
Views: 4946

Getting your vehicle as lean as possible without torching a piston has been the general rule for making maximum power. Unless you are on a dyno or at the dragstrip, playing with your timing is going to be a guessing game. If you want maximum low end torque, put an adjustable timing chain in your ...
by Midevil1
Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:50 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2004 silverado with 2005 fans, how does u7193 turn them on??
Replies: 8
Views: 2087

Thats what I was trying to ask Mike. The programmer will recognize electric fans on any of the tunes in the programmer. Performance,stock, and 87 tune. I think Mike misunderstood me or I didn't explain myself correctly. Mike I will attempt to email you my stock tune this evening.

thanks
by Midevil1
Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:35 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2004 silverado with 2005 fans, how does u7193 turn them on??
Replies: 8
Views: 2087

Mike, Probably a stupid question, but the fan control will be available in all the tunes in my programmer? It won't ever be in stock, but sometimes I put it on the 87 tune when I am feeling cheap and don't want to pay for the 93.

thanks again.
by Midevil1
Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:16 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2004 silverado with 2005 fans, how does u7193 turn them on??
Replies: 8
Views: 2087

Mike, What do I need to send you and how? Original stock tune for truck? So you can enable pin 42 but can't allow for temp control? Maybe thats why Nelson Performance only uses pin 42 in this wiring harness.

thanks for the reply.

Go to advanced search