Search found 2 matches

by TDFan
Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:43 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: How to load a custom tune to an inTune
Replies: 31
Views: 135948

Re: How to load a custom tune to an inTune

with Intune devie connected to the laptop only I went to vehicle info and it says Unable to determine VIN and Calibration ID. Using Last Vehicle info. I click Continue and it gives me the information that should be there. LTW is correct, VIN is correct.

Firmware info is all filled out

app: 1r04g ...
by TDFan
Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:32 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: How to load a custom tune to an inTune
Replies: 31
Views: 135948

Re: How to load a custom tune to an inTune

I was able to get the first custom tune loaded. got a revision tune to try and now the intune device will not import the file. I deleted the first custom tune and tried importing that file again and nothing. now the intune will not import any files, they just sits in the Tunes folder. any ideas how ...

Go to advanced search