Search found 6 matches
- Thu May 26, 2016 4:02 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
- Topic: Unknown PCM, no easy tunes and freezes at adv. tune 16 SONIC
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1687
Re: Unknown PCM, no easy tunes and freezes at adv. tune 16 S
I'm hoping someone like MikeL who I've seen crack some of these simple cases among the forums responds. I understand the technical aspect of writing the code, I just want to know someone is on the short path to a solution, otherwise I will be shipping the tuner back on May 28th.
- Thu May 26, 2016 2:57 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: I need tech support for tow tune!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4945
Re: I need tech support for tow tune!
I wouldn't count on their email or phone number for support. Spoke with Daniel, he was very rude by email.
- Thu May 26, 2016 2:50 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
- Topic: Unknown PCM, no easy tunes and freezes at adv. tune 16 SONIC
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1687
Re: Unknown PCM, no easy tunes and freezes at adv. tune 16 S
I am not disappointed in the product so much as I am disappointed in who you have chosen to be technical support. Daniel was rude, and from what I read on amazon it sounds like I'm not the only person who thinks so. I was very excited for this product and wouldn't be upset if Customer Support, aka ...
- Thu May 26, 2016 2:42 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
- Topic: Unknown PCM, no easy tunes and freezes at adv. tune 16 SONIC
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1687
Re: Unknown PCM, no easy tunes and freezes at adv. tune 16 S
I contacted support and was answered by Daniel. I was told my car was not supported, and after further probing I was told he would send my PCM to engineering, but that it may take months before you can support my vehicle. Extremely disappointed, will be returning my tuner. 
- Thu May 26, 2016 12:09 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
- Topic: Unknown PCM, no easy tunes and freezes at adv. tune 16 SONIC
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1687
Re: Unknown PCM, no easy tunes and freezes at adv. tune 16 S
Also I did fully update the I2 unit through my computer.
- Thu May 26, 2016 11:59 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
- Topic: Unknown PCM, no easy tunes and freezes at adv. tune 16 SONIC
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1687
Unknown PCM, no easy tunes and freezes at adv. tune 16 SONIC
Hello I recently purchased the I2030.
I ran the exporting process' and it asked me to send my unknown PCM to an email address.
It won't let me advanced tune, gets frozen at Please wait.
What was the email I was supposed to send the file to and should this stop me from using advanced tune, not to ...
I ran the exporting process' and it asked me to send my unknown PCM to an email address.
It won't let me advanced tune, gets frozen at Please wait.
What was the email I was supposed to send the file to and should this stop me from using advanced tune, not to ...