Search found 10 matches

by JasonCV
Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:14 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: New Tuner - No parameters
Replies: 10
Views: 2632

Re: New Tuner - No parameters

06MonteSS wrote:you need to contact them about a return/swap...
This is the most definitive answer I have got yet!
I am very disappointed in your "customer support" It will be very difficult at this point to recommend a Diablo tune product to anyone.
by JasonCV
Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:20 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: New Tuner - No parameters
Replies: 10
Views: 2632

Re: New Tuner - No parameters

mikel wrote:it should nbot go into recovery when you are in the quick adjust menu.
I agree, yet, it does. ANY time the tire size is adjusted, final outcome is recovery mode.

So this is obviously a malfunctioning unit. lets start the exchange process.. I purchased this from HemiFever.
by JasonCV
Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:26 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: Brand new inTune i2010 won't connect to computer
Replies: 2
Views: 1106

Re: Brand new inTune i2010 won't connect to computer

I just received my inTune i2010, when i connect it to the usb on my computer it pops up an error on the bottom right corner of the screen that says "i2 (G) There's a problem with this drive. Scan the drive now and fix it". I have Windows 10 on my computer.

I can't access any anything to try and ...
by JasonCV
Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:21 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: New Tuner - No parameters
Replies: 10
Views: 2632

Re: New Tuner - No parameters

It seems to work OK if I do not try to adjust the tire size.
anyway, any time I try to adjust tires, it Fails to Initialize and the Write Fails and then your stuck in Recovery Mode and must start over from scratch.

I need the tire size adjusted AND I do not see Gear Ratio adjustment anywhere.

Is ...
by JasonCV
Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:15 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: New Tuner - No parameters
Replies: 10
Views: 2632

Re: New Tuner - No parameters

mikel wrote:try doing the tire size by itself from the quick adjust menu.
It fails to initialize and ends up in recovery mode.
Tires size is
295/70/17
by JasonCV
Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:42 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: I need tech support for tow tune!
Replies: 13
Views: 4970

Re: I need tech support for tow tune!

Yeah, I'm not really sure what to say about that since I've not known them to make tow tunes for gas jobbers.
Mine has a Tow Tune option as well. And when that tune is loaded, the torque is very impressive. That tune is much different than the other tunes.
by JasonCV
Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:17 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: New Tuner - No parameters
Replies: 10
Views: 2632

Re: New Tuner - No parameters

I read through this thread again and it helped me remember...
https://forum.diablosport.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=58652

I had tried to adjust tire size each time I attempted to load a tune with other adjusted parameters.. The last tune I loaded, I did not adjust tire size and the tune with one ...
by JasonCV
Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:56 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: New Tuner - No parameters
Replies: 10
Views: 2632

Re: New Tuner - No parameters

Is this the file you wanted?

I currently have loaded a tune and was able to adjust the throttle response parameter.
by JasonCV
Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:19 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: Can't change anything on my 2010 Dodge Ram
Replies: 6
Views: 2155

Re: Can't change anything on my 2010 Dodge Ram

I am having the same problem.
An unmodified parameter tune loads OK. try to adjust any parameters and it fails.
by JasonCV
Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:28 am
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: New Tuner - No parameters
Replies: 10
Views: 2632

New Tuner - No parameters

Hello all,

I just got my i2 tuner and am having a problem with it.

2011 RAM 2500 5.7L

I can load the canned tunes into it, but at no time will it allow me to adjust any parameters. If I try to do that, it tells me
"Failure Initializing. Please make sure the Key is in the Run Position and the ...

Go to advanced search