Search found 2 matches

by Dzbennett
Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:39 pm
Forum: MAF.i.a
Topic: Dials port mafia on 2001 twin turbo lightning.
Replies: 3
Views: 89707

Re: Dials port mafia on 2001 twin turbo lightning.

I have not switched the settings on it and tried to keep it running. I have way too much money wrapped up in this thing. Last time I tried switching the setting to two, it ran for a few seconds and died.
by Dzbennett
Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:38 pm
Forum: MAF.i.a
Topic: Dials port mafia on 2001 twin turbo lightning.
Replies: 3
Views: 89707

Dials port mafia on 2001 twin turbo lightning.

I have a 7324 mafia on my lightning running about 1200rwhp. The truck ran fine for a couple years now. I took it out and raced it and all was good. Took it back home and it sat for a few days. I then took it out for a little drive and it breaks up anytime I get over 10lbs of boost. It's set to ...

Go to advanced search