Hi Guys,
I had a service engine light come on after a Bama tune which I like the tune but not the light. I checked with my i2 and it said 0 codes. But I clicked clear and the i received a message successfully cleared codes and the service engine light was gone. Any suggestions before I go back to ...
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:34 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Ford vehicles
- Topic: Service Engine Light
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2230
- Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:57 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Software Updates
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2307
Software Updates
How offen is the software updated? Should I always check for updates before updating my tunes on my vehicle?
Thanks guys
Thanks guys
- Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:25 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Registration question
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1187
Registration question
Hi Guys,
I registered my new iTune i2 but I have not received anything back in regards the registration was successful. Should I received an email or some type of reply?
ITune i2 is great!
I registered my new iTune i2 but I have not received anything back in regards the registration was successful. Should I received an email or some type of reply?
ITune i2 is great!