Search found 57 matches
- Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:49 pm
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: Recommend Email tune for V6
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10661
Re: Recommend Email tune for V6
Yes, they don't respond.
- Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:27 am
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: Recommend Email tune for V6
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10661
Re: Recommend Email tune for V6
Nothing about tuning on their web site. Nothing for my car model year available either. Any other ideas?
- Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:26 pm
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: Recommend Email tune for V6
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10661
Re: Recommend Email tune for V6
The only mods will be BBK CAI, 70mm Throttle body and spacer. All else is stock
- Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:13 am
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: Recommend Email tune for V6
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10661
Recommend Email tune for V6
Can anyone recommend a CMI tuner that can provide an email tune?
2006 Ford Mustang manual, 4.0L V6. Diablosport Trinity.
2006 Ford Mustang manual, 4.0L V6. Diablosport Trinity.
- Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:58 am
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: Canned tune part numbers
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6863
Canned tune part numbers
I'm using my Trinity on a '06 Mustang 4L V6 with 93 tune. But I'd like to add a CAI. Do you have the part numbers for the CAI's that are in the canned tunes that are included with the Trinity for this vehicle?
- Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:12 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2016 Scat Pack PCM in 2017 Scat Pack?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5180
Re: 2016 Scat Pack PCM in 2017 Scat Pack?
Sorry the 2016 PCM is from a Charger SP but I have a 2017 Challenger SP. I'm guessing that won't work but please let me know.
- Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:32 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2016 Scat Pack PCM in 2017 Scat Pack?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5180
2016 Scat Pack PCM in 2017 Scat Pack?
Dodge Challenger, will an unlocked 2016 Scat Pack pcm work in a 2017 Scat Pack?
- Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:40 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Is there Trinity update for 2017 Challenger Scat Pack 6.4?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2526
Is there Trinity update for 2017 Challenger Scat Pack 6.4?
Sorry I can't tell from the forum posts. Is there an update for the Trinity to allow tuning of a 2017 Challenger Scat Pack 6.4L? And I guess I need a modified PCM for this?
- Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:34 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: What does Trinity have that I2 doesn't
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1430
What does Trinity have that I2 doesn't
So I have a 2017 Challenger Scat Pack. I also have a Trinity tuner. Should I wait for the Trinity update or get the I2?
I understand that either way I will need a modified PCM ?
I understand that either way I will need a modified PCM ?
- Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:52 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: TCM/PCM software updates
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3180
Re: TCM/PCM software updates
Yes that worked. Thank you
- Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:24 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: TCM/PCM software updates
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3180
TCM/PCM software updates
2013 Dodge Challenger RT Classic with Trinity custom tune
Took to Dodge dealership for oil change only. I left the custom tune on the car.
He called me just now and said there were software updates available for the TCM and PCM so he went ahead and made the updates.
What can I expect when I pick ...
Took to Dodge dealership for oil change only. I left the custom tune on the car.
He called me just now and said there were software updates available for the TCM and PCM so he went ahead and made the updates.
What can I expect when I pick ...
- Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:43 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: bogus sale
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1649
bogus sale
The MSRP magically went from 599 to 666 just when you announce a 20% off sale. Just a coincidence I'm sure

- Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:35 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Log files corrupted showing garbage data
- Replies: 23
- Views: 12080
Re: Log files corrupted showing garbage data
Bump.
I would like to be able to log directly on the Trinity without having to tote my laptop around.
I would like to be able to log directly on the Trinity without having to tote my laptop around.
- Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:08 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Csrt4 N2mb wotbox misfire monitor shut off
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4947
Re: Csrt4 N2mb wotbox misfire monitor shut off
DID YOU GET THIS SOLVED?
HAVING THE SAME ISSUE, AND AS ALWAYS THEY GUYS DO NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONES, AND THE EMAILS THEY ARE SENDING ME ARE USELESS.
I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, AND NO MATTER WHAT IT TELLS ME BACKUP FILE DOES NOT MATCH
Not same issue, but I finally got someone to answer the ...
- Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:37 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Log files corrupted showing garbage data
- Replies: 23
- Views: 12080
Re: Log files corrupted showing garbage data
No luck. Garbage data in log file recorded after Trinity reset, update, and install of custom tune.
I was able to log thru to my laptop directly and sent those back to hemifever.
But I'm thinking my Trinity needs replaced to get Trinity-only logging working properly again.
I was able to log thru to my laptop directly and sent those back to hemifever.
But I'm thinking my Trinity needs replaced to get Trinity-only logging working properly again.