Search found 85 matches
- Fri Aug 08, 2025 10:46 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Laptop requirements...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 422
Re: Laptop requirements...
Thanks... 
- Thu Jul 31, 2025 6:29 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Laptop requirements...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 422
Laptop requirements...
Need to by a laptop for tune backup and custom tuning... Just need a basic no frills laptop... What would you recommend... Just gonna use it for my Trinity and nothing else... What do you guys recommend... Thanks.
- Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:12 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: 87 tuned tweaked...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1300
87 tuned tweaked...
Got a quick question... On a 87 can tune can I increase timing a bit if I run 89 octane and by approx how much or at what increments... Reason begining that we don't have 91 octane in my area 89 is our mid level... Thanks
- Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:59 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Missing can tunes...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 715
Re: Missing can tunes...
Thanks but took care of it... Problem was I just swapped out the PCM like for a 2018... Rick had told me to just treat it like a 2019 and back it up first that it wouldn't hurt anything... I went back and went that route and bam it worked all is well now... Just wanted to post this in case it helps ...
- Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:41 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Missing can tunes...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 715
Re: Missing can tunes...
Another thing... If I get my tunes back should I return the car back to stock to get a fresh start on the tune... Thanks...
- Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:01 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Missing can tunes...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 715
Missing can tunes...
Installed the unlocked PCM today and went to tune... Checked for updates and updated via WiFi... T-2 said updates installed so I went to tune and on my tune screen all it had on top were engine tune no trans tune so I started the tune and it starts doing a trans tune... Didn't want to stop it in ...
- Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:58 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: 2018 Dodge Challenger unlocked PCM
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1862
Re: 2018 Dodge Challenger unlocked PCM
Thank you... 
- Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:51 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: New process for tuning 2019+ models!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8027
Re: New process for tuning 2019+ models!
I purchased a unlocked PCM for a 2018 Challenger 3.6 but the instructions I received were these instructions for a 2019... Will this procedure also work on my 2018 PCM swap... I don't wanna brick my car...
- Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:26 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: 2018 Dodge Challenger unlocked PCM
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1862
2018 Dodge Challenger unlocked PCM
The unlocked PCM for a 2018 3.6 Challenger procedure is just remove old PCM and install the new unlocked PCM... Right... Question... So that means that the new unlocked PCM already has a stock tune on it... Just trying to wrap my mind around this...
Appreciate it... Thanks.
Edit:. From what I ...
Appreciate it... Thanks.
Edit:. From what I ...
- Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:14 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: 2018 vs 2019 PCM swap
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1867
Re: 2018 vs 2019 PCM swap
Problem resolved... Got up early this morning and talked to a tech with Holley (Rick) was very helpful and all is well now... Thanks
- Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:08 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: 2018 vs 2019 PCM swap
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1867
2018 vs 2019 PCM swap
Just received my unlocked PCM from Diablosport/Holley... I ordered a 3.6 Dodge Challenger PCM for a 2018 Dodge Challenger but the instructions are labeled "2019 Dodge cars T-2/I3" and step 2 says "with factory PCM installed ect..."
My understanding is that the 2018 is different in that all you do ...
My understanding is that the 2018 is different in that all you do ...
- Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:18 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Concerned...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1611
Re: Concerned...
Tks Mikel... Will keep an eye on it... 
- Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:25 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Concerned...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1611
Concerned...
Well I went to power on my T2 this morning and my screen was like a snowy up and down screen shot... Powered it off then back on and it kinda straightend out... It gave me the red highlighted colors for a split second before the whole screen shot on one of my gauges screens...should I be concerned ...
- Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:56 pm
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Updates and traction cobtrol...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2727
Re: Updates and traction cobtrol...
This is what I get "an unexpected error has occurred please wait while a failure log is created... Continue " press continue and I get "failure log complete... Press continue "quick adjust traction control applying " and it just keeps trying I guess..
But never completes the action
But never completes the action
- Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:37 am
- Forum: T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- Topic: Updates and traction cobtrol...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2727
Re: Updates and traction cobtrol...
2013 Dodge challenger 3.6.