the wifi option is not enabled at this point.. so there's nothing wrong there.. there is no wifi support yet..
if you ran the updater and clicked the button Check For Updates and it said there are no updates available, then it should be all set and good to go...
Ah, well that's good to hear. I ...
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:55 am
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: new intune i2
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11893
- Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:04 am
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: new intune i2
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11893
new intune i2
Hey all,
Just got my intune i2 in and registered, but the updater isn't working, as it says there's no updates avaiable and looks like I also don't have the wifi option available.. Please assist. I've uploaded my index file, as that seems to be what you need to make the registration go through.
Just got my intune i2 in and registered, but the updater isn't working, as it says there's no updates avaiable and looks like I also don't have the wifi option available.. Please assist. I've uploaded my index file, as that seems to be what you need to make the registration go through.