Search found 35 matches
- Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:04 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: 2006 Wrangler 4.0 not supported by i2010?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1222
Re: 2006 Wrangler 4.0 not supported by i2010?
Attached is the info.xml file
- Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:32 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- Topic: 2006 Wrangler 4.0 not supported by i2010?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1222
2006 Wrangler 4.0 not supported by i2010?
I have a customer trying to install an i2010 on his 2006 Wrangler 4.0, manual 6 speed and he's getting an error message that says "This vehicle is currently not supported". He has tried installing updates and still can't get it going. Any ideas? Thank you
- Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:58 am
- Forum: i2/i3 for Ford vehicles
- Topic: i2020 Touchscreen not working
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5830
i2020 Touchscreen not working
I got a second hand i2020. Everything on it looks really good except that the touchscreen doesn't work right. It will boot up and I might get lucky if I can select through a few menus but then it will either select something that I didn't press or I can't get it to select anything at all. I noticed ...
- Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:11 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: U7135 Bootup String Missing VPP Issue
- Replies: 1
- Views: 7221
U7135 Bootup String Missing VPP Issue
I sold a customer a U7135 and he said he received a message like "Bootup String Missing VPP Issue". Is this a problem with the vehicle and if I sell it to another customer it will work, or is it a problem with the tuner? If it is a problem with the tuner, can you guys still fix it?
- Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:36 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: tuner problems
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8760
Re: tuner problems
It looks like you didn't reset your vehicle back to factory settings. I think you'll need help from the Diablosport guys.
- Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:49 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: tuner problems
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8760
Re: tuner problems
post the info.xml file from the inTune
- Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:35 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Trinity not powering on
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4692
Re: Trinity not powering on
Have you checked your fuses? Check things like diag, dlc, obd, cig lighter, etc.
- Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:31 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: tuner problems
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8760
Re: tuner problems
Sounds like your vehicle is already tuned. Is it possible the previous owner had it tuned?
- Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:33 pm
- Forum: Ignition updater
- Topic: Cannot get i2 to update on Windows PC
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8236
Re: Cannot get i2 to update on Windows PC
Hey there thanks so much for that advice! I will try it. Good to know about the old updater device!
Also, on a somewhat unrelated note.... Lew with Diablew is saying that my data shows a lot of knock retard on my 2015 base stingray with Kooks headers and non-green cats. Any ideas what may be ...
Also, on a somewhat unrelated note.... Lew with Diablew is saying that my data shows a lot of knock retard on my 2015 base stingray with Kooks headers and non-green cats. Any ideas what may be ...
- Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:43 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Price for Diablo Sport ford performance tuner u7160
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4654
Re: Price for Diablo Sport ford performance tuner u7160
We've sold a few in the past, but more than half the time they get returned since they won't work because the customer's truck was updated by the dealer to a newer revision than what will work on the U7160 and it needs the U7165 or an inTune instead.
- Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:47 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: I 1000 help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4333
Re: I 1000 help
Let us know if you're looking to sell your intune
- Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:35 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: I-1000 for 2017 f150 ecoboost
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3969
Re: I-1000 for 2017 f150 ecoboost
Nope, you'll need to get the new i-2020 for your 2017. Let me know if you want to sell your i1000.
- Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:54 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
- Topic: How does 87 performance tune add power?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4407
Re: How does 87 performance tune add power?
Well then the bug hasn't been fixed in the newer updates because I had my tuner guy take a look using an i1000 this past summer with the latest update installed on a 2002 Suburban 5.3 and using an i2030 on a 2002 Escalade 6.0 and a 2002 K2500 6.0L. All 3 increased the spark timing across basically ...
- Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:00 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for GM vehicles
- Topic: How does 87 performance tune add power?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4407
Re: How does 87 performance tune add power?
The big things that get changed is spark timing gets increased and Performance Enrichment A/F gets leaned up. Yes, this even happens on the 87 octane tunes by all tuner manufacturers. Yes, you will probably end up seeing more pinging because the timing gets increased. If you want to get rid of it ...
- Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:57 pm
- Forum: Ignition updater
- Topic: Cannot get i2 to update on Windows PC
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8236
Re: Cannot get i2 to update on Windows PC
All you need to do is open the intune drive in file explorer, then go into the updater folder, then the windows folder and run the updater program in there. The update will automatically download and install to the device.
DSDL is DS Downloader, the old updater program for the Predator and Trinity ...
DSDL is DS Downloader, the old updater program for the Predator and Trinity ...